The Northern Cape Department of Health is offering the Latest Nursing Training Programme 2020 in South Africa. The Nursing Training Course 2020 is available at Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College. If you are looking for the Nursing Careers or Nursing Jobs 2020, you have come to the right place, the Nurse Jobs for 2020 are available for those candidates, who are willing to make their career in nursing field. You should avail the Nursing Training Opportunities for 2020 at first convenient.
The Nurse Training Programme is available at Northern Cape Government Department, so you should avail the Government Training Programme 2020 to boost your experience level as well as your expertise in Nursing field. The Government Nursing Training 2020 will help you in raising your nurse experience, and you will get more better Nursing Vacancies or Nurse Careers in near future. Nursing Learnerships 2020 are rarely available in South Africa, so you should not miss the Nurse Training Intake 2020. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Northern Cape Government Nursing Training 2020 before forwarding their application to the concerned department.
Nursing Training Programme 2020 at Northern Cape Dept of Health: Nursing Jobs
In an endeavour to realise our vision of “Health Service Excellence for All”, the Northern Cape Department of Health (NCDOH) has made Sixty (60) Four Year Comprehensive Nurse training available at Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College to prospective learners for full time study in the following programme:
Diploma in Nursing (General, Psychiatry and Community) and Midwife. (R425)
- Grade 12 / Matric (APS/Matriculation score of 24 or more)
- Life Science / Biology HG – D / SG-C (level 4)
- English HG-D/SG-C (level 4)
- Mathematics / Maths Literacy and Physical Science will be an added advantage.
SELECTION CRITERIA: Only Northern Cape applicants will be considered.
How to Apply for Nursing Training Programme 2020 at NC Government: Dept of Health
- An Application letter accompanied by a detailed CV.
- Certified copy of South African ID
- Certified copies of qualifications / Certificates These to be posted to the following address before the closing date:
Ms. OR Appolus
Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College
Private Bag X5051
Hand deliver to: Student Affairs Section, Comer Du Toitspan & Memorial Road Kimberley,
For more information please contact the following District Coordinators: ZF Mgcawu
- Mr. B Van Schalkwyk/W Dlakiya (054) 3370600
- Pixley ka Seme M r. M Manzi/ Ms. N Mvenya (053) 6324000
- Namakwa Mr. P Van Wyk (027) 712 1603
- John Taolo Gaetsewe Ms. D Merementsi (053) 773 9503
- Frances Baard Ms. T Mokomela (053) 836 2708
- Provincial Office Mr. T Maine @ (053) 830 0500
Contact Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College:
- Dr. HB Willemse @053 831 1181
- Ms. AN Krout2 @ 053 831 4695
- Mr. MA Kgaje @ 053 831 4672
Successful applicants will receive a bursary from the Northern Cape Department of Health and will be obliged to sign a contract with the Department.
The Department reserves the right not to fill the posts. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If no contact is made within six weeks from the closing date consider application unsuccessful.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for Nursing Traineeships 2020 available at Northern Cape Department of Health, South Africa.