The KZN Department of Health is offering the Latest Nurse Training Courses 2020 in South Africa. The 4 Years Nurse Training Jobs 2020 are available for interested candidates. If you are willing to make your career bright in the field of nursing, then you have come to the right place. The KZN Dept of Health is offering the Nursing Training Programme 2020 to train you in the different fields regarding nursing.
The Nurse Training Courses 2020 are available at various institutes, colleges and hospitals in South Africa. The KZN Dept of Health Vacancies 2020 and Training Jobs 2020 are also available now for those girls who are interested in Nurse Careers 2020 in South Africa. It is pertinent to mention here that you may get more better Nurse Jobs and Employment Offers after completing your Nurse Training Opportunities. The Programme is available in different municipalities and campuses. Hence the interested candidates should forward their job application form after having a look on the details and descriptions as mentioned below.
KZN Dept of Health Offers Nurse Training Programme 2020: Training Jobs for Nurses in South Africa
DURATION: 4 YEARS
Ref: KZNCN 2 / 2019
DIPLOMA IN NURSING:
- COMMUNITY AND
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – PRE 2008 Grade 12 (Std 10) – Minimum 25 ppoints
- English: Minimum symbol “E” Higher grade or “D” Standard GradeBiology or any other Natural Science subject “E” Higher Grade or “D” Standard Grade
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – FROM 2008
- National Senior Certificate: Degree/DiplomaMinimum: 25 pointsEnglish L4
- Additional LanguageLife Orientation L4Maths L3 /Maths LiteracyL4
- Life Sciences/ Physical ScienceL3and any other 2 subjects
*NB Life orientation (LO) will notbe scored
The points will be calculated as follows:
|NSC Rating||%||Pts for APS||APS %|
|8||90 – 100%|
|7||80 – 100%||7||80 – 89%|
|6||70 – 79%||6||70 – 79%|
|5||60 – 69%||5||60 – 69%|
|4||50 – 59%||4||50 – 59%|
|3||40 – 49%||3||40 – 49%|
|2||30 – 39%||2||30 – 39%|
|1||0 – 30%||1||0 – 30%|
Documents to be uploaded with your online application:
- Certified copy of matric certificate and identity document
- Certification of all documents must not be older than 3 months
- Proof of residence or affidavit
NB. Failure to comply with the above instructions will disqualify applicants
TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- All certificates and addresses will be verified for authenticity.
- Due to the large number of applicationsexpected; only successful applicants will be notified.
Closing Date: 23 August 2019
How to Apply For Nurse Training Programme 2020 at Dept of Health KZN
If you meet the above mentioned minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements, you should apply online for the Latest Nursing Jobs or Nurse Training Programme 2020 available at KZN Dept of Health. Nursing is a field that needs valuable experience to make you expert, so you should not miss the chance. If you need more information, you can visit the detailed jobs listing at (KZN Department of Health). The Nurse Training Opportunities are rare in South Africa, so you should avail these opportunities at the earliest possible time to make your career bright in the field of nursing.