The Ninety One is offering the Latest Bursaries for 2022 in South Africa. Ninety One Bursary 2022 is available for Matriculants Students in various fields of study. If you are looking for Ninety One Bursaries 2022, you have come to the right place. The following Bursaries 2022 are available at Nintey One South Africa.
- Financial Bursaries 2022
- Technology & Computer science Bursaries 2022
- Engineering Bursaries 2022
- Healthcare Bursaries 2022 (excl. medicine, dentistry, veterinary science)
- Psychology Bursaries 2022
- Education Bursaries 2022
The Ninety One Bursary Programme 2022 will manage your educational finance, and you will be studying with more ease and reliability. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Nintey One Bursary 2022, before forwarding their bursary application form to relevant department.
Nintey One Bursaries for Matriculants: Bursary for 2022
Ninety One: Student Bursaries for 2022
Ninety One wants to invest in promising young matriculants, who need financial and non-financial support to help make their big ambitions happen and to achieve their goal of studying at a tertiary institution. We are inviting bursary applications from students who are as ready as we are to take on the future, and who would like to start their first year of study in 2022.
Fields of study:
Bursaries are offered for the following fields of study:
- Financial services
- Technology & Computer science
- Healthcare (excl. medicine, dentistry, veterinary science)
What are the criteria?
To meet the criteria, An applicant should:
- Intend on studying full time in one of the aforementioned fields of study, at a South African university
- Be a South African citizen under the age of 21 in 2022
- Demonstrate financial need (Typically a family income of less than R600 000 per annum)1
- Meet the minimum entrance requirements for their chosen field of study
- Demonstrate academic excellence
- Preferably have obtained a minimum of Level 6 (70%) in English and mathematics or sciences in Grade 11
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
The bursary will cover:
- Full tuition,
- Learning material.
Closing date: 30 September 2021
How to Apply for Ninety One Bursary 2022
Go to: https://careerwise.co.za/bursaries/online-application/ to start the registration and application process. Please use ‘NINETY ONE’ as your promotion code.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the Ninety One Bursary Scheme 2022.