The First National Bank (FNB) is offering the New Learnership Programme 2020 in South Africa. The New Learnerships are available with different companies working in South Africa, and now the First National Bank is offering the Latest Learnerships 2020 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The Banking Learnerships 2020 are available in various sections / sectors / fields, so you should join the Banking Learnership Programme 2020 to boost your experience level in short span of time. FNB Jobs in South Africa usually remain available / vacant, and you may also apply for Banking Jobs after having the good experience in the banking field. The Banking Vacancies and FNB Careers mostly remain available in South Africa, and you may avail the FNB Vacancies after having the good experience in the banking sector. It is also pertinent to mention here that you will become able to avail the Banking Careers after getting the experience certificate form the First National Bank South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Banking Training Programme 2020 before forwarding their application for the job.
FNB Learnerships 2020 in Various Fields in Johannesburg, South Africa
Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
Experience and Qualifications
- Grade 12 and relevant degree or diploma, must be a South African citizen.
- 1 year experience
- Eligible candidates must at least have a Level 5 or C, 65% for Pure Mathematics and English in their final matric results.
- Applicants must have matriculated in the last 4 years.
- Any matriculant with English and Pure mathematics matric subjects who wish to pursue an Application Development career.
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to study and stay in the Gauteng Province at their own expense.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo screening assessments in Gauteng at their own expense.
- Applicants must have a SA Citizenship, must have no bad credit rating and no criminal record.
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
How to Apply for FNB Careers: Banking Learnerships 2020 in South Africa
First National Bank Learnerships 2020 are available in various fields. If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the Latest Learnerships at FNB South Africa. The Banking field always need good experience and expertise to make you veteran, so you should avail these opportunities.