The Nedbank Jobs 2021 and Vacancies are now available for graduates in various banking fields in Johannesburg and Sandton, South Africa. The Nedbank Graduate Programme 2021 will raise your experience level, and you will be able to get more better Banking Jobs or Banking Vacancies in near future. The Banking Graduate Development Programme 2021 will boost your banking experience and expertise in short span of time.
If you are looking for the Banking Graduate Programme 2021, then you have come to the right place. Nedbank Graduate Program 2021 is available for hard working and talented candidates, so they should not miss the Nedbank Job Opportunities. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may also avail the Nedbank Careers after having good and valuable experience. The Banking Training Programme 2021 has been announced to raise your experience level in banking sector. If you are looking for Latest Jobs at Banks in South Africa, then you should have a look on the details and descriptions of Graduate Training Jobs before forwarding your job application to the recruitment department of bank.
Nedbank Graduate Vacancies 2021: Jobs for Graduates in South Africa
Location: Johannesburg – Sandton
To develop world class quantitative analysts through The Graduate Programme. To contribute to the development and maintenance of best practice models and assessment strategies in line with regulations (where applicable) in order to facilitate world class risk management.
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes; models and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Contribute to the Nedbank Quants Training Programme by pro-actively participating in programme committees/structures (E.g. marketing committee, recruitment committee and social committee). This is called ‘programme involvement’. The objective of this participation is to enhance their personal and professional development
- Ensure business needs are met by engaging and assisting business through face to face interaction and attendance at forums and committees
- Assist the business to address queries by extracting and analysing data.
- Ensure continuity and knowledge base through documenting and recording processes and models.
- Ensure compliance to policy through data analysis and monitoring.
- Establish understanding of processes by bridging the gap between operational and analytical concepts through communication.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers as well as sharing knowledge and industry trends with the team
Postgraduate degree (Honours) with majors in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Engineering, Quantitative Risk Management, Applied Mathematics, Computer science (data driven disciplines), Engineering (core focus on computer, software and information security engineering), Quantitative analytics, Financial engineering
Postgraduate degree (Honours) or Masters Degree with majors in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Engineering, Quantitative Risk Management, Applied Mathematics
Type of Exposure
- Conducting root cause analysis
- Analysing situations or data that requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors
- Developing ways to minimize risks
- Influencing stakeholders to obtain buy-in for concepts and ideas
- Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problem
- Interacting with diverse people
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Interacting with various levels of management
- Managing multiple projects
Minimum Experience Level
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Business Acumen
- Industry trends
- Microsoft Office
- Principles of project management
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Risk management process and frameworks
- Business writing skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Quantitative Skills
- Applied Learning
- Earning Trust
- Stress Tolerance
- Driving for results
- Continuous Improvement
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
How to Apply For Nedbank Graduate Programme 2021: Nedbank Vacanciesa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Nedbank Graduate Vacancies for 2021. The Graduate Jobs 2021 will be helpful for you in near future, when you will be getting the Banking Career Opportunities. You can Apply Online for Nedbank Graduate Jobs by following the instructions.
The Nedbank Vacancies for 2021 are available for those graduates, who are willing to make their career in banking field. So you should avail these opportunities at the first convenient.