The Latest Bursaries for 2015 are available at Nedbank South Africa. The Nedbank Bursary Programme 2015 has been announced for 12 students, who are eligible and deserving for this bursary opportunity. The Nedbank Careers and Jobs have also been announced in various fields previously, and now the Nedbank Bursaries 2015 are also available for the students.
The Nedbank Bursary 2015 will manage your educational expenses, and you will become able to study with more ease and reliability. The Nedbank Bursaries in South Africa should be availed by the serious candidates by forwarding their bursary application forms at the relevant department of the bank. Various Banks in South Africa have announced the Bursary Programmes for 2015, and now the Nedbank Bursary Scheme 2015 has also come up for the deserving students. The interested candidates should have a look on the details before forwarding their application.
Nedbank Bursary Programme 2015: Latest Bursaries in South Africa
Through the Nedbank Bursary Fund, bursaries are made available to help academically able students meet the costs associated with studying at higher-education institutions.
If you’re thinking of studying for a degree at university but don’t have the means to finance it, consider the Nedbank Bursary Fund.
Before you apply for a Nedbank Bursary, please ensure that you meet the criteria below:
- Learners who are currently in grade 12
- Students who are registering for the first year
- Students who are already registered with a recognised South African public university (under- or postgraduate study)
- Average of 65% (all applicants)
- University entrance criteria for degree studies met
- Applicants who did not study towards a degree after matriculating will be considered only if they matriculated in 2013 (a minimum of two years before the year to be funded)
- South African public universities registered with the Council of Higher Education
- Universities of technology for IT and property-related qualifications
Closing Date: 30 April 2015
How to Apply for Nedbank Bursaries for 2015: Bursary Programme in South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Click here to apply online for New Bursaries at Nedbank South Africa. The Bursaries in Banking sector are rare in South Africa, so you should get full advantage of the Available Bursaries 2015 in South Africa by submitting your online application at the Nedbank’s concerned department.