NBA is offering the Latest Marketing Internships 2014 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The NBA jobs and careers can boost your Marketing Experience in short span of time, as you will have to go through various tasks. If you are willing to get experience in the field of marketing and sales, you can join the NBA Marketing Internship Jobs 2014 in South Africa.
NBA is concerned with Basketball, so you can say it a sports company. Some people are also willing to get marketing internships at sports companies, and it is the best chance for you to join the NBA Marketing Internship 2014 through NBA Job Offers or NBA Careers. After completing the NBA Internship Programme in Marketing field, you will get several job opportunities and offers from various companies. So you should join the Marketing Internship Programme at NBA.
NBA Marketing Internships 2014
The Intern will assist with the Global Marketing Partnerships department regards the strategy, planning, research and business development of NBA partners and prospects in Africa.
- Assist in new business category research and outreach process
- Research potential targets and industry trends, develop company fact sheets for meeting preparation
- Research key companies and track properties in which they are currently involved
- Communicate with NBA NY and London Offices to retrieve most up-to-date research information for International markets
- Assist in creating and updating sales materials
- Prepare outreach to key categories/companies (e.g., letters, research contact information)
- Monitor and manage marketing partners’ contractual benefits (including event sponsorship, promotional obligation, and media advertising)
- Assist with marketing partner activation
- Communicate with NBA NY and London Offices for best practices and resources in the execution of local marketing programs
- Assist with preparing presentation materials for marketing partners and internal meetings
- Assist with sponsorship valuation and ROI assessment
- Various departmental duties as required
- Creative thinker
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Hard worker
- Significant experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiarity with sports and entertainment marketing, media and events
- Additional creative/graphic software experience a plus
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, good time management and organizational skills
- Understanding of sports industry.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Proficient computer skills including: Word, Lotus Notes, and PowerPoint and especially Excel
- Ability to absorb a large workload.
- Be self-sufficient, a quick learner, and a problem solver
- Values: open-minded, smart, team player, enthusiastic, tenacious
Educational Background Required
- Current student enrolled full time in University at undergraduate / masters level or 2013 graduates.
- Preferred fields of study: Marketing, Advertising or Communications
How to Apply Marketing Internship Jobs at NBA
If you are interested in getting this sales and marketing internship job at NBA, you can Apply Online for the latest internship programme at NBA Jobs in South Africa.