Nampak is offering the Latest Vacancies for 2022 in Johannesburg, Durban, and Cape Town South Africa. The Nampak Graduate Programme 2022 is available in various engineering and Finance fields. If you are looking for the Nampak Vacancies 2022, then you have come to the right place, as Nampak Graduate Programme 2022 has been announced by the company. The Nampak Jobs usually remain available, and you may also avail the Nampak Vacancies after having good experience through the Graduate Development Programme 2022.
Nampak Careers are now available for Graduates, where they can easily optimize their skills as well as their experience. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get more better Engineering Careers or Engineering Jobs after completing the Graduate Training Programme 2022. The Jobs for Graduates have been announced by different companies in South Africa, and you may also avail the Jobs at Nampak, SA. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Graduate Internships 2022 before forwarding their job application form to the recruitment department.
Nampak Vacancies: 2022 Graduate Programme in Various Fields
Bevcan Rosslyn – Johannesburg, South Africa
Bevcan Springs – Johannesburg, South Africa
Bevcan Woodmead – Johannesburg, South Africa
Divfood Paarl – Cape Town, South Africa
Divfood Vanderbijlpark – Johannesburg, South Africa
Liquid Isithebe – Durban, South Africa
Nampak Closures Epping – Cape Town, South Africa
Nampak Management Services Bryanston – Johannesburg, South Africa (Primary)
Unfold an Excellent Career Path at Africa’s Largest Packaging Company!
Nampak invites you to join our flagship Graduate Accelerator Programme 2022! You will embark on an exciting and challenging journey that will contribute significantly to your personal and professional growth.
You will be placed in an actual role within the company and provided with the support of a mentor to guide you through your development journey. The mentoring journey allows you to gain in-depth knowledge on your chosen career, whilst being exposed to the inner workings of an international packaging company.
Our commitment to developing talent is apparent in our partnership with the University of Cape Town’s Graduate School of Business, a highly reputable academic and action based learning institution.
Experience the next phase of the evolution of the Nampak brand! The prospects are exciting.
The Nampak Accelerator Programme aims to provide support to the group’s talent value creation and the development of future pipeline of leaders.
Duration: A two year period comprising of:
- On-the-job orientation programme at one of the Divisions
- The business value-chain and core business fundamentals
- Five study blocks at the UCT Graduate School of Business in Sandton
- Integrated projects and workplace exposure
- An intensive overview of the leading packaging processes, gaining exposure in a dynamic manufacturing environment and participation in challenging and exciting projects.
- Graduates are developed and coached by technical experts in their respective fields.
- A learning journey at a reputable educational institution, linked to an Action Learning Project with specific business deliverables.
- 4x Mechanical Engineering: Gauteng
- 4x Electrical Engineering: Gauteng
- 2x Industrial Engineering: Gauteng
- 3x Supply Chain: Gauteng, KZN and Western Cape
- 2x Finance: KZN and Western Cape
- 1x Information Technology: Gauteng
- 1x Sales and Marketing: Gauteng
- 1x Quality Assurance: Gauteng
Nampak has a proud culture of continuous learning and development, which combined with blended learning initiatives will enable you to develop personal mastery, technical and business competence, as well as an appreciation of our astute values, corporate governance and social responsibility.
- Completed under-graduate studies or currently in the final year of study
- Bachelor’s Degree in the following fields of study: Information Technology, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering, Food Science, Supply Chain, Finance, Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain, Electrical Engineering & Finance
- South African citizen
- Excellent academic results (all subjects, across all years of study)
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- Communication skills
Closing Date: 04 June 2021
How to Apply for Nampak Graduate Jobs 2022: Graduate Trainee Programme in South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Nampak Vacancies in Johannesburg, South Africa. Nampak is one of the famous South African companies, and it will be beneficial for you in boosting your experience level, so don’t miss the Graduate Opportunities available in 2022.