The Nampak is offering the Latest Graduate Programme 2022 in Durban, Cape Town and Johannesburg, South Africa. The Nampak Jobs 2022 are available for graduate interns, where they can easily optimize their professional skills and experience level.
The Nampak Careers mostly remain available / vacant in South Africa, so you may now avail the Nampak Vacancies 2022 in order to raise your experience level. The Nampak Graduate Programme 2022 is available in following fields of study.
- Human Resources Graduate Programme 2022
- Supply Chain Graduate Programme 2022
- Finance Graduate Programme 2022
- Sale and Marketing Graduate Programme 2022
- Quality Assurance Graduate Programme 2022
- Mechanical Engineering Graduate Programme 2022
- Electrical Engineering Graduate Programme 2022
- Industrial Engineering Graduate Programme 2022
If you are willing to avail the Nampak Graduate Programme 2022, you have come to the right place. The Nampak Graduate Programme 2021 has also been announced and a lot of students have availed the programme. The Nampak Graduate Training Jobs 2021-2022 will jump start your career, so you should not miss the Nampak Graduate Development Program 2022 available in Johannesburg. The details and descriptions about the Nampak Jobs is written below.
Nampak Graduate Programme 2022: Nampak Jobs for 2022
Bevcan Rosslyn – Johannesburg, South Africa
Bevcan Springs – Johannesburg, South Africa
Bevcan Woodmead – Johannesburg, South Africa
Divfood Paarl – Cape Town, South Africa
Divfood Vanderbijlpark – Johannesburg, South Africa
Liquid Isithebe – Durban, South Africa
Nampak Closures Epping – Cape Town, South Africa
Nampak Management Services Bryanston – Johannesburg, South Africa (Primary)
Unfold an Excellent Career Path at Africa’s Largest Packaging Company!
Nampak invites you to join our flagship Graduate Accelerator Programme 2022! You will embark on an exciting and challenging journey that will contribute significantly to your personal and professional growth.
You will be placed in an actual role within the company and provided with the support of a mentor to guide you through your development journey. The mentoring journey allows you to gain in-depth knowledge on your chosen career, whilst being exposed to the inner workings of an international packaging company.
Our commitment to developing talent is apparent in our partnership with the University of Cape Town’s Graduate School of Business, a highly reputable academic and action based learning institution.
Experience the next phase of the evolution of the Nampak brand! The prospects are exciting.
The Nampak Accelerator Programme aims to provide support to the group’s talent value creation and the development of future pipeline of leaders.
Duration: A two year period comprising of:
- On-the-job orientation programme at one of the Divisions
- The business value-chain and core business fundamentals
- Five study blocks at the UCT Graduate School of Business in Sandton
- Integrated projects and workplace exposure
- An intensive overview of the leading packaging processes, gaining exposure in a dynamic manufacturing environment and participation in challenging and exciting projects.
- Graduates are developed and coached by technical experts in their respective fields.
- A learning journey at a reputable educational institution, linked to an Action Learning Project with specific business deliverables.
- 4x Mechanical Engineering: Gauteng
- 4x Electrical Engineering: Gauteng
- 2x Industrial Engineering: Gauteng
- 3x Supply Chain: Gauteng, KZN and Western Cape
- 2x Finance: KZN and Western Cape
- 1x Information Technology: Gauteng
- 1x Sales and Marketing: Gauteng
- 1x Quality Assurance: Gauteng
Nampak has a proud culture of continuous learning and development, which combined with blended learning initiatives will enable you to develop personal mastery, technical and business competence, as well as an appreciation of our astute values, corporate governance and social responsibility.
- Completed under-graduate studies or currently in the final year of study
- Bachelor’s Degree in the following fields of study: Information Technology, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering, Food Science, Supply Chain, Finance, Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain, Electrical Engineering & Finance
- South African citizen
- Excellent academic results (all subjects, across all years of study)
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- Communication skills
Closing Date: 04 June 2021
How To Apply for Nampak Graduate Jobs 2022: Nampak Jobs in Johannesburg
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the Nampak Graduate Training Programme 2022.