The Munich Re is offering the Latest Graduate Programme 2020 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The Munich Re Graduate Internships 2020 will boost your experience level, and you will find Munich Re Jobs 2020 after having valuable experience in the field.
The Munich Re Graduate Programme 2020 is available for those graduates who are willing to get experience in the relevant field of study. The Munich Re Careers and Munich Re Vacancies mostly remain available / vacant in South Africa, and now the Munich Re Graduate Training 2020 are also available in Johannesburg, South Africa. The New Graduate Development Programme 2020 should be availed by interested candidates after having a look on the details and descriptions of the Munich Re Graduate Jobs 2020.
Munich Re Graduate Programme 2020 in South Africa: Munich Re Jobs for 2020
As a Graduate at Munich Re of Africa, you will be expected to:
- Take part in Soft Skills and Technical training
- Be participate in cross-divisional project teams
- Participate in Company Business Projects (where applicable)
Munich Re will offer:
- Work / Life balance
- Great working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Training and Development
- 12 months fixed term contract (with a possible 1 year extension)
We are looking for the following graduates:
- BSc Actuarial Science (Min. 4 CTs)
- BCom Accounting/Finance
- BCom Risk Management
- BA Communications
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics or Procurement
- Students graduating at the end of 2019
- An excellent academic record
- Individuals who are driven and passionate
A team player who relates well to people from different backgrounds and cultures, with good interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to share and transfer knowledge.
Closing Date: 31 July 2019
How To Apply For Munich Re Graduate Training Programme 2020: Munich Re Careers
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements provided by the company, you should Apply Online for the Munich Re Graduate Internship Programme 2020. The Munich Re is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and your experience at Munich Re will be helpful in getting better jobs in South Africa.