The Msunduzi Municipality is offering the Latest Internship Programme 2020 in South Africa within its Human Resources Development Strategy Department / Field. The Msunduzi Municipality Internships 2020 can boost your experience level, expertise and skills level in short span of time. Hence you should join the various 2020 Internships at Msunduzi Municipality, South Africa.
The Following Internship Programmes for 2020 are available at Msunduzi Municipality. Now you can optimize your experience and skills while working under the team of veterans. The Msunduzi Municipality Careers / Jobs / Vacancies usually remain available, so you should also avail these Jobs at Msunduzi Municipality after completing your Internship Jobs 2020.
The Msunduzi Municipality Internships Opportunities are available for those candidates who are willing to get experience while working at the esteemed company of South Africa. The Experience Certificate from Msunduzi Municipality will be helpful for you in near future, when you will get better Jobs and Career Opportunities from various other companies. If you are interested in Msunduzi Municipality Internships 2020, then you should have a look on the details and descriptions of the internship jobs before submitting your online application at the recruitment department of the company.
Msunduzi Municipality Internship Programme 2020 in South Africa
You may apply for any of the internships offered by a number of Business Units within the Msunduzi Municipality, if you are completed or doing final year in any of the following qualifications:
- Degree Politics / Sociology / Public Policy [x2]
- B. Com Accounting / Finance / Supply Chain Management [x6]
- 3 year Diploma Business Management [x1]
- National Diploma in Accounting / Cost Accounting[x4]
- Post Grad / Degree Industrial and Organisational Psychology [x1]
- Degree / National Diploma Human Resource Management [x7]
- Degree / Post,Grad Community & Development Studies [x6]
- Diploma Tourism / Ecotourism Management [x4]
- BSc Land Survey [x1]
- National Diploma Engineering Survey [x2]
- National Diploma Environmental Health [x4]
- National Diploma Information Technology / MCSE, A+, N+ with written Exam, CCNA, CCDP, CCNE [x7]
- 3 year Diploma Safety Management [x1]
- Degree / B Tech Public Relations / Marketing and Communications
- Degree / B Tech Graphic Design & Media Studies [x1]
- National Diploma / B Tech / Degree Journalism [x1]
- National Diploma / B Tech Office Management and Technology [x12]
- National Diploma Town Planning [x7]
- LLB-Degree [x2]
- NationalDiploma Electrical Engineering Light Current [x2]
- National Diploma Quantity Survey [x1]
- National Diploma Property Management [x1]
- National Diploma Civil Engineering S3 / S4 [x8]
- Degree Geo & Environmental Management [x4]
- Degree / B Tech Town & Regional Planning[x1]
- Post Grad / Degree / Diploma Library Information Science [x6]
- Postgraduate in Policy & Development Studies. [x5]
Application forms are available at the Professor Nyembezi Building Ground Floor, or on the Municipality Website (www.msunduzi.gov.za). Applicants should submit acomprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, ID, academic transcripts and proof of residence. Alldocumentsmust accompanythe application form, and Failure tosubmit any of the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. All information will be verified.
How to Apply for Msunduzi Municipality Internship Programme 2020: Government Internships 2020
Click here to download the application form. A comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, proof of residence and ID document, must accompany the application form and where possible, applicants
should submit copies of their academic transcripts or a letter from Institution confirming their enrolment. Failure to submit any of the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. All information will be verified.
To apply: post or hand deliver your application, quoting the reference number, to the following address:
The Msunduzi Municipality, Private Bag x 321 , 6th Floor, Prof Nyembezi Ctr, 341 Church St, PIETERMARITZBURG 3200
Closing Date: 01 November 2019
If you have not heard from us within eight weeks after the closing date, please accept your application to be unsuccessful. The Municipality reserves the right to make no appointments.
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements, then you should join the Msunduzi Municipality Internship Opportunities available in South Africa. You should not waste your time here and there, and get experience after joining the Internships at Government Department.