The Molemole Local Municipality is offering the Latest Internships 2024 in various fields including Human Resources Management, Administration, Town & Regional Planning, Integrated Development Plan, Local Economic Development, Water and Sanitation, and Road & Storm Water. The Molemole Local Municipality Vacancies 2024 are available for those candidates, who are willing to avail the Molemole Local Municipality Jobs for 2024. If you are looking for the Internship Opportunities in the above mentioned fields, you should avail the Molemole Local Municipality Internships 2024.
The Government Internship Programme 2024 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Jobs and Career Offers in near future. The Molemole Local Municipality Internship Programme 2024 will be helpful for you in raising your experience level. If you are looking for the Government Internships 2024, you have come to the right place. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get Government Jobs in South Africa after completing the Govt Internships 2024. The Interested candidates should have a look on the details of Molemole Local Municipality Careers before forwarding their job application form to the concerned dept.
Molemole Local Municipality Internships 2024: Government Vacancies in South Africa
Molemole Local Municipality invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill Internship positions within its establishment. Molemole Local Municipality is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Persons designated in terms of applicable legislations as Historically Disadvantaged South Africans as well as people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Internship Human Resource Management – B Corn Degree / National Diploma in Human Resource Management or relevant equivalent qualification
- Internship Administration (2 Posts) – B Corn Degree / National Diploma Public Administration, Office Management or relevant equivalent qualification
- Internship Town & Regional Planning – BCom Degree or National Diploma in Town & Regional Planning I Urban and Regional Planning or relevant equivalent qualification
- Internship Integrated Development Plan (IDP) – B Degree or National Diploma in Planning / Developmental Studies or relevant equivalent qualification
- Internship Local Economic Development- B Corn Degree or National Diploma in Business Management or relevant equivalent
- Internship Water and Sanitation – B Corn Degree / National Diploma in Water Sanitation / Water Care/ Tertiary equivalent qualification at NQF Level 5.
- Internship Roads and Storm Water – B Corn Degree / National Diploma in Civil Engineering/S4 or Tertiary equivalent qualification at NQF Level 5.
Competencies and Skills
- Report writing,
- Effective communication,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Computer skills.
How to Apply for Molemole Local Municipality Vacancies 2024: Internship Programme in South Africa
Forward your applications to: The Municipal Manager; Molemole Local Municipality; Private Bag X 44; Dendron; 0715 or deliver to 303 Church Street; Dendron or Molemole Local Municipality Morebeng Branch Office; 25 Cnr. Roets & Viviers Street; Soekmekaar.
Applications must be accompanied by a signed covering application letter, a comprehensive CV and originally certified copies of: identity document, and qualifications. Applications without the above will be automatically disqualified. Molemole Local Municipality reserves the right to I not to make appointments. If no response is received from Molemole Municipality 90 days after the closing date, it must be regarded that your application was unsuccessful. Correspondence regarding the advertised positions will be limited to successful candidates only.
- Candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks including qualifications, employment, credit, criminal records, company ownership I directorship and reference checks.
- Faxed, E-Mailed and Z83 applications will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
- Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
- Fraudulent qualifications or documentation will immediately disqualify an applicant.
- Direct or indirect canvassing for preferential treatment will lead to immediate disqualification of the relevant applicant.
- Applicants who have previously participated in internship within Public Service or Local Government sector will not be considered.
- Candidates with foreign qualifications should attach SAQA evaluation reports with the applications.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the recently announced Molemole Local Municipality Internship 2024.