The Komatsu is offering the Millwright Apprentice Jobs 2020 in South Africa. The Millwright Apprenticeships 2020 have been announced in Brits, Emalahleni, Germiston, Khumani, Kolomela, Namakwa Sands, Pinetown, Sishen, etc, where you will learn new techniques regarding the job.
The Millwright Jobs mostly remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the Millwright Careers after completing the Millwright Apprenticeship Programme 2020. Komatsu is a famous companies working in South Africa and people are looking for Komatsu Careers or Komatsu Jobs, so You may avail the Komatsu Vacancies after having valuable experience in the field.
The Millwright Apprentice Training Programme 2020 will boost your experience level, and you will find better Millwright Jobs in South Africa. So the interested candidates should have a look on the details of Millwright Apprentice Training Jobs 2020 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Komatsu Jobs 2020: Millwright Apprenticeship 2020 in South Africa
Location: Brits, Emalahleni, Germiston, Khumani, Kolomela, Namakwa Sands, Pinetown, Sishen
Reference Number: 512
Komatsu South Africa has an opportunity for maticulants between the ages of 18 and 25 years to join the 4 year Apprentice program at our various Branches/Depots based in the Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape and Western Cape region.
- Grade 12
- Must be between the age of 18-25 years
Must have passed the following subjects on NQF Level 4:
- Mathematics / Technical Mathematics (Not Mathematics literacy)
- Physical Science / Technical Science
- Mechanical Technology / Automotive Repair & Maintenance
- Electrical Technology
- Engineering Graphic and Design
- Observing, learning and understanding a wide range of Technical skill modules and processes while under the instruction of skilled technical staff
- To be able to demonstrate these skills and processes as the training period progresses by working independently or with a team, to undertake tasks as instructed and increasing overall contribution to the organisation
- To undertake and successfully complete prescribed apprentice modules as per merSETA throughout the training period, achieving the theoretical knowledge and practical skills
- Learning and understanding the importance of Health and safety within the workspace
- To learn how to maintain workshop equipment and to keep it in good repair
- To maintain a logbook over the duration of the apprenticeship period, recording projects that have been undertaken and the skills learned
- To maintain and to ensure general good housekeeping of the workplace
- To maintain a smart appearance and to act in a professional manner at all times
- To perform any other duties appropriate to the role
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO FEMALE APPLICANTS!
How To Apply for Millwright Apprentice Jobs in South Africa: Komatsu Jobs in ZA
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements as provided by the company, you should Apply Online for the Komatsu Apprenticeship Programme 2020 available in different areas of South Africa.