The Metropolitan has announced the Call Centre Learnerships 2016 in Cape Town and Braamfontein, South Africa. The Metropolitan Learnerships in Medical Claims Processing have also been announced previously, and now the the company has come up with call Centre Learnership Programme 2016 in South Africa.
The Metropolitan Jobs and Careers mostly remain available in South Africa, and you may also avail the Metropolitan Vacancies after having good experience in the Call Centre Field. The Call Centre Jobs may also be available for you after having the experience certificate from the Metropolitan Company. Various Call Centre Agents Positions are lying vacant in various call centres of South Africa, so you may also avail these Call Centre Careers after having experience in this field.
The Call Centre Learning Programme will boost your experience level in short span of time, and give you more better Call Centre Opportunities in near future. So the interested candidates should have a look on the details as appended below before applying online.
Metropolitan Call Centre Learnerships 2016: The Training Programme for Agents
The learnership is a work based learning programme that leads to a National Certificate in Call Centre Support which is NQF level 3 qualification. The programme assists learners to prepare for the workplace and promotes access to increased employment opportunities within the Medical Aid Administration and insurance industry.
THE INCUMBENT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Conducting themselves as employees of MMI Holdings according to Company values
- Displaying a willingness to learn corporate values and technicalities
- Attending classroom activities and practical on the job training as well as carrying out functions in line with the Learnership as required by MMI Holdings
- Acquiring knowledge of company products, policies and procedures in order to be successful at on the job training activities
- Compiling a Portfolio of Evidence for submission to SETA
- Completing logbooks for work-based learning
- Achieving the required level in formative and summative assessments
- Demonstrating commitment to working in the medical scheme industry
- Demonstrating skills in using the company’s systems
- Showing understanding of the operational processes
THE APPLICANT SHOULD MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- Completed Grade 12 Certificate
- Level 4 or 50% pass in English
- Level 3 or 40% pass in another official language
- Level 4 or 50% and above in Pure Mathematics
- Level 6 or 70% and above in Mathematical Literacy
- Intermediate efficiency in Microsoft Office
- Unemployed and can commit 12 months to the programme
- Ability to work under pressure while being client centric at all times
- Assertive and good communication skills with the ability to access and use information
- Ability to be creative, innovative and a problem solver with collaboration and inclusiveness
- Self-management and results-driven behaviour with attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Successful candidates must be South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Successful candidates must be available from 1 February 2016 to 31 January 2017
- Successful candidates must be able to commute to the workplace on their own
- Successful candidates should not be studying fulltime for the duration of the learnership
- Successful candidates must not have completed the same learnership previously
listed candidates will be subjected to the following statutory checks:
- This vacancy is not open to recruitment agencies and we reserve the right not to fill the vacancy.
The learnership will be hosted in the following offices:
Cape Town – Parc Du Cap 2 Mispel Road Bellville
Braamfontein – 101 De Korte Street Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Only on-line applications submitted via our careers page will be considered.
- Internal Team Members must inform their manager of their application. Your manager must be aware of and support your application.
Closing Date: 31 December 2015
How to Apply for Call Centre Learnership Jobs 2016 at Metropolitan South Africa
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the Metropolitan Learnership Programme 2016. Metropolitan is one of the famous group of companies working in South Africa, so the experience at this company will be helpful for you, and you will get more better Call Centre Agent Positions.