One of the Famous Vehicle Manufacturing Company Mercedes Benz is offering the Latest Bursary Programme 2021 in South Africa. Mercedes Benz Bursaries for 2021 are available for deserving candidates, so they should avail the Mercedes Benz Bursary 2021 by forwarding their bursary application form to the concerned department.
The Mercedes Benz Skills Development Programme 2021 has also been announced for the hard working and talented candidates, now the Mercedes Benz Bursary Programme for 2021 is also available in Human Resources, Engineering, Commerce, IT, Logistics and some other fields of study. The Mercedes Benz Bursary Scheme 2021 will be helpful for you in managing your educational expenses, so you should avail these Online Bursaries at Mercedes Benz, South Africa. The interested candidates should go through the bursary’s details before forwarding their bursary application form.
Mercedes Benz Bursary for 2021: Bursaries in South Africa
Location: East London
Get a head start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes- Benz South Africa Bursary Programme, and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
Why a Mercedes Benz South Africa Bursary?
- Study at a University of choice
- Tuition fees, meals and textbooks are paid for
- Work at Mercedes
- Benz, East London during your vacations
- Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying
Who Can Apply?
- South African Citizens
- Applicants who reside in the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Grade 12 learners
- Students enrolled for or currently pursuing full
- time studies (1st and 2nd year students will have an added advantage)
Anyone studying or intending to study in the following fields:
- Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Software Development
- Finance / Accounting
- Supply Chain / Logistics
- Human Resources
What is the selection criteria?
- Grade 12, with a 70% average / distinctions in Mathematics and/or Physical Science (engineering streams), for your most recent results (grade 11 end of year results for current grade 12 learners, & final matric results for applicants at tertiary level)
- 65% average at tertiary level for the most recent semester results
- The first term/first semester results will form part of the selection process for those shortlisted candidates
- Shortlisted applicants may be requested to undergo psychometric assessments
Who may not apply?
- Employees of Mercedes
- Benz South Africa Group of Companies
Closing Date: 30 September 2020
How to Apply for Mercedes Benz Bursaries 2021: Bursary Programme in SA
The Mercedes Benz is offering the Latest Bursaries in various fields, so you should Apply Online for the recently announced Bursary Funds. The Bursaries at Mercedes Benz will pay for your educational expenses, and you will be able to study with more ease and reliability.