The Mercedes Benz is offering the Artisan Apprenticeship Programme 2020 in East London, South Africa. The Mercedes Benz Jobs 2020 are available for learners, and you may avail the Mercedes Benz Apprenticeship Programme 2020 to optimize your skills and experience in the field. The Mercedes Benz Technical Training Centre in South Africa is offering these Artisan Apprenticeships 2020, where you will go through a special training under the kind control of experts.
The Mercedes Benz Careers 2020 may also be available for you after completing the Artisan Apprenticeship Programme 2020. It is also worth mentioning here that you may also get the more better Artisan Jobs or Artisan Careers after completing the MBSA Artisan Training Programme 2020 available at Mercedes Benz South Africa. The available Artisan Vacancies will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Artisan Career Opportunities in South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of MBSA Apprentice Training Programme 2020 before forwarding their job application to the concerned department.
Mercedes Benz Apprenticeships 2020 for Artisans: MBSA Jobs for 2020
Location: East London
With our unique products, strong brands, global orientation and trailblazing innovations, the Mercedes Benz group of companies is pursuing the ultimate goal of becoming the worlds leading player in the automotive industry. The following opportunities commencing in 2020 are now available for application at the MBSA East London Training centre.
Technical Training East London: Apprenticeships 2020: MBSA Jobs
Mercedes Benz South Africa offers trade-related training for top achievers who shows strong interest in their field of study and who want to be trained in a world-class organisation. The training will be offered at the MBSA East London Technical Training Centre. Please note that, through this initiative, MBSA is training artisans not only for its own internal use but also for the broader community and industry.
Positions, subject to conditions being met, may be available for persons wanting to pursue the following apprenticeship fields:
Apprenticeship: Industrial / manufacturing systems plant and equipment – maintenance, diagnosis and repair (e.g. Millwright, Electrical Trade)
Apprenticeship: Motor vehicle Systems – maintenance, diagnosis and repair (Automotive Electrician, Motor Mechanic Trade)
Applications are invited from individuals interested in studying in the above technical fields through an apprenticeship to be considered, applicants must:
- Strictly comply with all the application requirements laid out in this advert. Please note that all points in the advert carefully
- Be SA citizen
- Meet the minimum qualification requirements, which are: A full grade 12 / Matric with good results in Mathematics and Physical Science as well as at least on applicable related subject such as IT, Engineering Graphics and Design Electrical Technology / Mechanical Technology. Alternatively: An N3 technical certificate with supporting language subjects at Grade 12 / Matric level or an NCV level 4 certificate (in related engineering field of study). Candidates from academic high schools who meet the criteria in the above point, and who have a strong interest in one of the indicated apprenticeships are encouraged to apply.
- Ensure compliance with company values and policies
Note that meeting the minimum entry requirements does not guarantee further selection or screening for any apprenticeship positions that may offered by MBSA.
All applicants are invited: however the following will apply: Code of good practice in the employment of people with disabilities. People disabilities may apply as long as the requirements indicated above can be met.
Closing Date: 15 July 2019
How To Apply for MBSA Apprenticeships 2020: Mercedes Benz Jobs 2020 in SA
- E-mail your application to the following e-mail: mbsa.apprenticeships@ . Applications by other means will not be considered .
- It is strongly recommended you send your attachments as PDF documents. Word documents may also be used but PDF is preferred. No zipped, exe, or other similar files are allowed as attachments and other file formats will be blocked. Applications with missing or blocked attachments will not be considered
- Please only send ONE e-mail with all your attachments on it. Multiple e-mails from the same applicant will not be considered. If the attachments size is to big please reduce them before sending to enable all your documents to be submitted in ONE e-mail . It is strongly recommended that attachments sent be submitted together as one PDF file to simplify processing of your application
- The total size of ALL submitted attachments per application may not exceed 6MB / six megabytes
- Ensure that your typed submitted documents such as your covering letter, CV, contact details, etc are typed in a minimum font size of 14 to ensure legibility of documents
- The first page of the application must include a covering letter which must quote the reference number TECH 2020 and clearly show your preferred field of training: Either Millwright, Electrician or Automotive Electrician. You are only allowed to apply for one trader apprenticeship
- Clearly state in the covering letter why you are interested in the apprenticeship you have indicated . All applicants who are currently writing Grade 12 must submit certified copies of their 1″ term 2019 Grade 12 results as well as certified copies of their final Grade 11 results
- All applicants who have completed Grade 12, NCV 4 or any other related higher qualification must submit their certificate / statement of results together with any other applicable qualification and ID
- Certified copies of all qualifications mentioned on the submitted CV must be included – not just the applicant’s highest qualifications
- All applicants who are currently studying NCV level 4 must submit copies of their NCV level 2 and 3 results, as well as their final year high school certificate results irrespective of the level achieved at high school
- Candidates may only apply for one apprenticeship field and must not submit more than one application
- The applicant’s CV, ID and all other applicable certificates examination results must be included .
- Please ensure that certification stamps do not obscure important details on submitted documents
- Ensure that clear certification stamps with signatures are visible on all documents such as Identity Document, all submitted Certificates examination results, etc.
Please note: If you have not been contacted by the end of September 2019 for further screening you should consider your application
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Apprenticeships at Mercedes Benz South Africa.