The Mediclinic is offering the Latest Medical Training Programme 2017-2018 in Johannesburg and Western Cape, South Africa. If you are looking for Operating Department Assistant Jobs 2017 / 2018, you have come to the right place, as the Mediclinic Jobs or Mediclinic Careers are available for learners or trainees. The Mediclinic Training Programme 2017-2018 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Medical Jobs or Medical Careers in near future.
The Mediclinic Vacancies usually remain available in South Africa, and you may also avail these Medical Vacancies at Mediclinic after having some good experience in the medical field. The Operating Department Assistant Careers have been announced for those candidates who are willing to get experience in the field of medical. There are various Available Jobs for Medical Students in South Africa, so you should get full advantage of the Medical Learnerships available in SA. The interested candidates should avail the Mediclinic Training for Paramedics Programme 2017 before forwarding their job application form to the concerned department.
Mediclinic Training Programme 2018: Operating Department Assistant Vacancies
Recruiting and retaining high-quality medical professionals is fundamental to Mediclinic Southern Africa’s sustainability.
Learn from experts in the field of medical care! Mediclinic’s training and development function is registered as a Private Higher Education Institution and offers a three-year Diploma in Operating Department Assistance to teach learners how to prepare the operating theatre and equipment, assist with anesthetics, post-operative care, surgery and other procedures and acquire the skills needed to care for and maintain equipment.
On completion of the programme, the learner will be able to work in the theatres as an Operating Department Assistant. The learner will however not be eligible to register at any of the existing professional councils. For this intake formal programmes will commence in January 2018. Successful applicants will be employed by Mediclinic, which funds the programme. Learners are only responsible for the cost of any prescribed and recommended books.
The programme is available at the following registered learning centres:
- Sandton (Johannesburg)
- Bellville (Western Cape)
- RSA Citizen
- Grade 12 with admission to a diploma or equivalent with an average of 50%
- Old senior certificate: D-aggregate (950 marks)
- Mathematical literacy on NQF Level 4 (min 50%) or Mathematics at NQF Level 4 (min 40%)
- Any science on NQF Level 4 (min 40%)
- English at NQF Level 4 (min 40%)
- Payment of a non-refundable application fee of R200
- Recognition of prior learning based on criterion-referenced assessment for learners with healthcare-related experience, if applicable
- Successful applicants will also undergo psychometric assessment, an interview and health assessment.
- You may have to travel to the nearest approved learning centre for theoretical instruction
- Formal programmes will commence according to Mediclinic hospital needs and vacancies and placement is not guaranteed.
- If you have completed your senior certificate/ Grade 12 in another country you need to provide us with a SAQA letter stating that your senior certificate/Grade 12 is equivalent.
- All instructions will be in English
- No incomplete applications will be processed.
How to Apply for Mediclinic Training Programme 2017 / 2018: ODA Jobs and Careers in South Africa
Applications close on 31 July 2017.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for the recently announced Mediclinic Training Jobs in South Africa.