Latest Marketing Internships 2014 are available in Cape Town, South Africa at Fairtrade Label. The Marketing Internship Programme 2014 can boost your level of experience providing you the opportunity to work at the Sales and Marketing Department of Fairtrade Label, South Africa.
The Marketing Internship Opportunities 2014 have been announced by various companies in South Africa, but you should prefer Fairtrade Label Internships 2014, as these internship jobs can be best for your future. It is also expected that after getting experience in the marketing and sales field, you may get more better marketing jobs and careers in Cape Town, South Africa. So the interested candidates should go through the complete marketing internship job details before submitting their job application at the Fairtrade Label’s Recruitment Department.
Fairtrade Label Marketing Internships in Cape Town, South Africa
An exciting position to work at Fairtrade Label South Africa has become available for recently graduated students who have a keen interest to launch their career in the sustainability sector.
POSITION OFFERED: Part-time internship (hours flexible)
PERIOD: min 3 / max 6 months starting from mid-end May 2014
LOCATION: Observatory, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
REMUNERATION: R 1 500 / month + work-related expenses
The intern will be working within FLSA’s marketing and communication team. The intern is expected to assist with regards to:
- Research – conducting desktop research on issues concerning Fairtrade
- Design – designing Fairtrade visuals for online/print materials
- Events – organising promotional campaigns and events
- Projects – expanding the Fairtrade at Work programme
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- Genuine passion in ethical trading and in sustainability;
- Bachelor’s Degree in the areas of marketing, communications, or design;
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English;
- Some project management experience;
- Ability to work under pressure and independently;
- Driver’s License and own car;
- Basic knowledge of design programmes such as Photoshop and InDesign (desired);
- Knowledge of web design (desired)
Applications that do not satisfy all mandatory requirements will not be considered.
During your internship you will have the opportunity to work with a fun, international and dynamic team, and to be actively involved in the creative side of our work. We will also offer you the opportunity to visit Fairtrade farms, engage with our stakeholders and learn as much as you want about Fairtrade and sustainability in South Africa.
This position is open to both South African and international applicants that have been living in South Africa for at least 2 years.
How to Apply for Marketing Internship Programme 2014 in Cape Town, South Africa
To apply, send your CV and a short motivational letter to Lynsay@FairtradeSA.org.za by latest 5 June 2014. Late applications will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, the successful candidate will be informed in the week of 9 June 2014.
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and requirements placed by Fairtrade Label, South Africa, you should apply for the Marketing Internships 2014 to get more better and valuable experience in the sales and marketing field.