The Lonmin is offering the Latest Bursaries 2021 / 2022 in South Africa. The Lonmin Bursary Programme 2021-2022 is available in various fields of study, so the Following 2021 Bursaries are available at Lonmin, South Africa.
- Pharmacy Bursaries
- Electrical Engineering Bursaries
- Mechanical Engineering Bursaries
- Chemical Engineering Bursaries
- Metallurgy Engineering Bursaries
- Survey Bursaries
- Mining Engineering Bursaries
- Electronics Engineering Bursaries
The Lonmin Bursary Application Form 2021-22 is available over the web, and now you can apply online for the Lonmin Bursaries 2021 in order to raise your experience level in short span of time. The Application Form is available in PDF Version, so you can easily fill up the form to avail the Bursary Scheme 2022. The Lonmin Bursary 2021 / 2022 should be availed by the interested candidates after having a look on the details of Bursary Programme 2021-22.
Lonmin Bursaries 2021 / 2022: Bursary Application Form PDF
Lonmin is a producer of Platinum Group Metals (PGMs) which includes Gold, Copper, Nickel, Chrome and Cobalt as by-products. These metals are important for several industries such as engineering as well as investment, trading and ornamental (jewelries, decorations) business. The company have been granted a New Order Mining Licence by the South African government and 181 million troy ounces (3PGE + Au) and 32 million ounces (3PGE + Au) of resource reserves. Lonmin has operations in Marikana which accounts for 95% of the company’s production, Pandora and Akani.
Lonmin offers different types of bursary programme to assist potential students to attain qualifications in mining/ mining-related disciplines.
The bursary will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Mining Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Human Resources Management
- Analytical Chemistry
This bursary provides tuition fees, books, accommodation, meals and monthly allowances, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), personal computer in the 2nd year of studies and tutoring assistance as well as financial and practical training. Bursary holders will also be offered with 8 weeks vacation work at the Company every year. The number of bursaries awarded per year is based on the business need.
Lonmin Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- Grade 12, minimum average of 60% in both Mathematics and Science
- Matriculant or 1st-year student, minimum C average (60%) or higher
Key Performance Areas
- Attend lectures at University/Technicon.
- Conduct compulsory practical vacation work of 8 weeks per annum as per bursar programme outcomes and/or University/Technicon project.
- Adhere to all Company policies, standards and procedures.
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe manner.
- Capturing and reporting of information.
- Ensure effective team relationships and support.
- Engage relevant stakeholders to gain the necessary business context.
- Support and promote a positive work environment.
How to Apply for Lonmin Bursary 2021 / 2022: Bursaries in South Africa
Applications closing Date: Currently Closed
- To Register your profile and submitting the application, go to the link at https://lonmin.pnet.co.za/. Click on the “JOB SEARCH” button in the top menu bar to find out the latest bursary listings below and apply online for the available bursary program.
- Prepare the following document and upload in the online application:
- MS Word version of Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of university acceptance
- Recent academic results
- Copy of ID
- Proof of which community you originate from
- If within 30 days after the closing date of the application there are no response, please consider your application as unsuccessful
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview for the assessment of skills and abilities.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Bursary Award 2021 / 2022. Lonmin is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, so you should not miss the Lonmin Bursaries for 2021 / 2022 in order to get valuable experience in the field.