The Dis-Chem Pharmacies is offering the Latest Logistics Internships 2016 in South Africa. The Logistics Internship Programme 2016 can jump start your career and boost your experience level in short span of time. The Dis-Chem Careers have been announced for hard working and talented interns. The Dis-Chem Internships in SAP Logistics field have also been announced for year 2016. The Dischem Pharmacies is one of the famous Pharmaceutical companies of South Africa, and the experience at DisChem will be helpful for you.
The Dis-Chem Jobs usually remain vacant / available in South Africa, so you should also avail the Dis-Chem Vacancies after having good experience in Logistics field. The Logistics Jobs and Careers mostly remain available with various big companies working in South Africa, and you may also avail the Logistics Careers after getting the experience certificate from the company. The Dis-Chem Internship Programme 2016 should be availed by the interested candidates by forwarding their job application to the concerned department.
Logistics Internship Programme 2016 at Dis-Chem Pharmacies South Africa
Logistics internship opportunity available at Dis-Chem Head Office in Johannesburg Metropolitan. No prior experience required. Tertiary qualification within the logistics related field essential.
- Matric or Senior Certificate
- 3 Year Diploma or Degree in a Logistics related field
- Valid Driver’s licence and / or reliable transport
- Knowledge of the retail industry would be an advantage
- South African citizen or valid work permit
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transferring Finished Goods between warehouses as requested by Regional Sales Office or National Call Centre.
- Evaluate all requests for stock movement and recommend actions to be taken.
- Communicating with National Call Centre on a daily basis with regards to Finished Goods Availability.
- Monitoring & transferring of Commercial product from BSAF plants to BSAFC plants within the prescribed requirements.
- Processing Purchase Requests from BSAFC – consider cost of sales (freight) and lead times. This applies for sales to BSAFC of finished product, rubber and casings.
- Arranging necessary documents i.e. purchases, requisitions etc.
- Managing inbound and outbound logistics.
- Supervise receipt and booking of shipments according to SOPs.
- Following up with suppliers, shippers and couriers to trace and fast-track shipments suppliers – sometimes this will be at night, due to some suppliers being in the US.
- Keeping intranet tracking board up-to-date.
- Liaising with local courier companies, ensuring the best possible rates and customer service.
- Arranging collection at customers where necessary.
- Handling returns (RMAs) with suppliers. Returns from customers as per SOP and faulty stock to suppliers as per SO.
- Excellent communication skills
- Trustworthy and honest
- Self-starter, diligent
- Attentive to detail and accuracy
- Be deadline orientated
- Good time management skills
Closing Date: 28 October 2015
How to apply for Dis-Chem Pharmacies Logistics Internships 2016 in South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Click here to apply online for the Latest Internships 2016. The Logistics Vacancies mostly remain available in South Africa, so the Logistics Internship will be helpful for you in near future for getting more better Logistics Jobs.