The Liberty (one of the leading financial services group) is offering the Latest Learnerships 2020 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The Liberty Learnership Programme 2020 is available for those candidates who are willing to join the training programme relevant to their fields. The Liberty Jobs and Careers usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, so you should get these Liberty Jobs 2020 by forwarding your Learnership Job Application Form at the first convenient.
The Liberty Learnerships 2020 can jump start your career and you may get better job opportunities and career offers after completing the Liberty Learnership 2020. It is also worth mentioning here that you may also avail the Liberty Vacancies 2020 after getting the experience certificate from the company. The interested candidates should go through the complete job details before forwarding their application forms to the concerned department of the company.
Liberty Learnerships 2020: The Liberty Jobs in Johannesburg
A learnership is a structured work based learning programme that includes both theoretical learning with an accredited training provider and practical experience in the workplace that leads to a registered qualification. At Liberty, learnerships start on the 1 January of each year and end on the 31 December of the same year.
To be considered you need to meet the following requirements:
- Must be South African Citizen
- Must have a Matric Certificate – with Maths and English
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 35
- Must not be involved in any other studies from 01 January 2020 to 31 December 2020.
- Must never have been employed on a fill-time or part time basis.
- Cannot be committed to another learnership at time of application or have participated in a Learnership in the past 12 months.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to graduate with a certificate in one of the following fields:
- Certificate in long term Insurance
- Certificate in contact center operations
- Certificate in long term Assessment
- Certificate in wealth management
How to Apply for Liberty Learnership Programme 2020: Liberty Vacancies
To apply email the following documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line indicating your qualification preference (subject to meeting criteria for the chosen qualification):
- Matric certificate
- Copy of South African ID
- Application lotter and Comprehensive CV
The interested candidates should apply online for the Latest Learnerships 2020 at Liberty South Africa. The Liberty is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and it may boost your experience level in short span of time. So the interested people should avail these careers at the earliest possible time to get experience in the relevant field.