The Local Government SETA is offering the Latest Internships 2016-17 in South Africa. The LGSETA Vacancies and Careers mostly remain available / vacant, and you may avail these Careers at LGSETA after completing the Internship Opportunities. The LGSETA Internships 2016 / 2017 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Jobs and Careers in near future. The Government Internships 2016 have been announced by various Govt Departments, and you should avail these Internship Jobs for 2016-17. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get Government Jobs or Government Vacancies after getting the experience certificate.
LGSETA Internship Programme 2016/2017 is available in various fields of study, and you may avail the LGSETA Jobs to raise your experience in the relevant field of study. The Local Government SETA Careers will provide you more chances to get esteemed jobs in near future, so the interested candidates should have a look on the details of LGSETA Internships 2016 before forwarding their job application form to the concerned department.
Local Government SETA Internship 2016 in Various Categories: Government Careers
The Local Government SETA invites South African unemployed and qualified graduates to apply for the LGSETA 2016/2017 Internship programme. The following internship opportunities are available:
As a local government sector education and training authority, LGSETA creates and implements various innovative skills development interventions aimed at assisting local government employees, the unemployed and other people such as ward councillors and traditional leaders working within the structures of local government.
LGSETA Internship opportunities are available in the following areas:
- CEO’s Office – Degree or National Diploma in any of the following study fields: Social Science, Policy Development, Development Studies and Public Policy (Reference: CEO/01/2016 )
- Strategy and planning – Degree or National Diploma in any of the following study fields: Social Science, Policy Development, Development Studies and Public Policy (Reference: SP/01/2016)
- Finance – Degree or National Diploma in Finance and / or Accounting (Reference: FIN/01/2016)
- Supply Chain Management – Degree or National Diploma in Supply Chain Management and Purchasing (Reference: SCM/01/2016)
- Human Resources – Degree or National Diploma in Human Resources Management (Reference: HR/01/2016)
- Information Technology – Degree or National Diploma in Computer Science; Information Technology (Reference: IT/01/2016)
- Learning programmes – Degree or National Diploma in local Government Management (Reference: LP/01/2016)
- Education Training Quality Assurance Degree or National Diploma in Public Administration, Social Science (Reference: ETQA/01/2016)
- Projects – Degree or National Diploma in Public Administration, Social Science (Reference: Projects/01/2016)
- Limpopo & Mpumalanga Provincial (The Office is based in Tshwane) – Degree or National Diploma in Public Administration, Social Science (Reference: LIMPMPUM/01/2016)
- Gauteng & North west Provincial Office – Degree or National Diploma in Public Administration, Social Science (Reference: GP&NW/01/2016)
- Northern Cape & Free state Provincial Office – Degree or National Diploma in Public Administration, Social Science (Reference: NC&FS01/2016)
- Western Cape Provincial Office – Degree or National Diploma in Public Administration, Social Science (Reference: WC/01/2016)
- KZN Provincial Office – Degree or National Diploma in Public Administration, Social Science (Reference: KZN/01/2016)
- Eastern Cape Provincial Office – Degree or National Diploma in Public Administration, Social Science (Reference: EC01/2016)
- Matric certificate;
- Successfully completed a 3 or 4 year degree/ diploma in the discipline the application is being made;
- Be computer literate with MS packages. MS Project in certain disciplines will be an advantage;
- Be a South African citizen and under the age of 25;
- Not have previously completed an internship;
- Have no prior working experience in the field of study;
- Have excellent communication skills (spoken and written);
- Be prepared to enter into a learning agreement for 12 months commencing on 1 April 2016
- Organisational, interpersonal communication and time management skills are required.
Please note permanent employment after completion of the programme is not guaranteed.
Closing Date: 14 March 2016
How to Apply for LGSETA Vacancies / Internship Opportunities 2016-2017
Interested individuals who meet the above criteria and requirements for the relevant internship assignment and who are willing to be part of an exciting and challenging world of work are invited to forward applications by emailing the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- An Internship application letter;
- A concise 2 page CV (Current competencies, experience and skills)
- Certified copies of SA identity, matric certificate, degree / diploma, academic transcripts and other documents as required on the application form).
The LGSETA is an Equal Opportunity employer and preference will be given to the candidates who will contribute toward the realisation of a diverse workplace.No late applications will be considered..
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the recently announced Internship at LGSETA, South Africa. The Government Jobs are rarely available in South Africa, so you should not miss the chance to work at Government Sector.