The Latest Learnership Programme 2015 is available at Discovery South Africa. Discovery Careers and Jobs should be availed by the interested candidates within the South African Residency. 52X Learner Positions are available for Discovery Learnerships 2015, and the interested candidates can join the special training programme to get more better and valuable experience in the field.
Discovery Jobs and Careers usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may avail the Jobs at Discovery by submitting your job application form. The Discovery Learnership Programme 2015 can jump start your career in short span of time by providing you special training. You can also say it a Discovery Youth Development Programme 2015, as it is available for the Youth of South Africa.
It is also pertinent to mention that after completing the Discovery South Africa Learnerships 2015, you may get more better Jobs and Career Opportunities in near future. At this time, the following learnerships are available at Discovery South Africa.
- Wealth Management Learnerships at Discovery Vitality
- Wealth Management Learnerships at Discovery Life
- Long Term Risk Assessment Learnerships at Discovery Health (Underwriting)
- Long Term Risk Assessment Learnerships at PruProtect (Underwriting)
- Contact Centre Learnerships (Sandton)
- Contact Centre Learnerships (Pretoria)
- Short Term Insurance Learnerships
If you are willing to join Discovery, then you should submit your learnership job application at the earliest possible time. You can have a look on the details of Learnership before forwarding your application for learnership.
Discovery Learnerships 2015 in South Africa: Discovery Jobs and Careers
DISCOVERY IS OFFERING THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME FOR 52 OF SOUTH AFRICA’S BRIGHTEST YOUNG PEOPLE TO JOIN THEIR LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMMES.The Learnership programme consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 1 500 learning hours. The qualification is Unit Standard Based and the programme is registered with the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (InSeta) and will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).This learnerships core focus will be on the administration of individual and group insurance and investments underwriting.Please note: This opportunity is being advertised in accordance with the company’s Employment Equity initiatives.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING TO THE LEARNERSHIP:
- Please ensure that you apply for only 1 of the Learnerships advertised and that you meet the minimum criteria in order to be eligible for the Learnership
- Please also have your Matric subjects and symbols on hand as you need to input this information on your application and details of incomplete qualification.
- You must have a valid SA ID
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- Be South African Citizens;
- Hold a valid Matric (see opportunities below for required subjects and symbols)
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the English language;
- Possess basic computer skills;
- Have an interest in Insurance in a financial services environment
- Have an incomplete tertiary medical qualification( an advantage)
- Communication – communicates clearly and professionally to clients
- Resilience & drive – pursues goals despite obstacles
- Interpersonal skills – relates well to diverse people
- Detail orientation – accurately captures or communicates information
- Desire and potential to learn
- Self motivated
- Numerical and financial orientation
- Analytical orientation
- Basic computer skills
How to Apply for the Learnership Programme at Discovery – 2015
- Wealth Management Learnerships at Discovery Vitality (12) – Apply online
- Wealth Management Learnerships at Discovery Life (10) – Apply online
- Long Term Risk Assessment Learnerships at Discovery Health (Underwriting) (5) – Apply online
- Long Term Risk Assessment Learnerships at PruProtect (Underwriting)(5) – Apply online
- Contact Centre Learnerships (Sandton) (5) – Apply online
- Contact Centre Learnerships (Pretoria) (4) – Apply online
- Short Term Insurance Learnerships (11) – Apply online
Closing Date: 31 October 2014
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria announced by Discovery, South Africa, then you should apply online for the available learnerships at Discovery. Discovery is one of the famous and biggest companies of the world, and it may be a beneficial training programme for you at Discovery. Keep in mind the closing date of Learnership Opportunities and submit your application at the first convenient to get more better and valuable experience in the specific field of study.