The Posts for Horticulture Learners are lying vacant at Joburg City Parks, South Africa. The Latest Learnership Opportunities 2023 / 2024 are being offered by Joburg City Parks & Zoo, South Africa. The Johannesburg City Parks can kick start your career with a golden opportunity to get experience in relevant field. The UCPZ Agency Jobs for 2023 have been announced in various departments, and the people with specific fields can apply for the Joburg City Parks Vacancies 2023 by submitting their application at the earliest possible time. You can also see the following for jobs in Johannesburg.
Work Integrated Learning Programme at Joburg City Parks & Zoo
Jobrug City Parks & Zoo Learnerhsip 2023
Th Jobrug City Parks Learnerships 2023 are available in Johannesburg, South Africa, and the residents of JHB will get preference in getting the Jobs at UCPZ. The Horticulture Learnerships 2023 / 2024 are the best way to get experience along with Salary, because you will get stipend during the job period. The Learnerships Opportunities for 2023 have been announced by various companies in South Africa, and now you can also avail these opportunities at Joburg City Parks Johannesburg.
The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Learnership Programme 2023 before submitting their learnership job application at the recruitment department of Joburg City Parks. After completing the Joburg City Park & Zoo Learnerships, you may avail the Jobrug City Parks Zoo Jobs and many other job opportunities available with different companies in South Africa.
Joburg City Parks & Zoo Jobs / Learnership Opportunities for 2023 / 2024
City of Johannesburg: Learnership Programme 2023
Johannesburg City Parks and Zoo is offering Horticulture Learnership to unemployed South Africans in possession of a Grade 12 / Matric certificate or equivalent and reside in the Johannesburg region. The ages must be between 18 to 35 years. The duration of the learnership will be Twelve months (12 months).
Stipend: R3 500 per month.
Reference Number: LHO05042023
Training will be provided in the following:
- Health and Safety in Horticultural Environment;
- Identification of plants and cultivation & care of ornamental plants;
- Condition & prepare soils for planting;
- Use fertilizers on plants;
- Chemical and mechanical removal of weeds and alien plants;
- Mixing and application of herbicides and pesticides;
- Laying and maintenance of grass sods;
- Mowing lawns and Pruning plants.
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate or NQF L4
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be between 18 to 35 years.
- Must be currently unemployed
Closing date: 13 June 2023
Who can Apply for Joburg City Parks & Zoo Learnership Programme in Johannesburg
- Unemployed South African Graduates in possession of the above mentioned Qualifications
- Reside in Johannesburg Region (Preference will be given to people living in close proximity to various JCPZ facilities
- Must be in the ages 18-35 years
- People with disabilities and FET graduates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for Learnership Programme 2023 at Joburg City Parks & Zoo, JHB
Please attach CV with certified supporting documents (qualifications etc.) . Quote the Reference Number on the subject. Failure to adhere to the given instruction will result in disqualifying your application.
Interested applicants kindly forward your applications to: email@example.com
NB. If you do not get a response from us within 21 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Hence if you comply with the essential requirements and eligibility criteria for the Learnership Opportunities 2023-2024, you can join the Joburg City Parks & Zoo 12 Months Learnership Programme 2023 in Johannesburg, South Africa by submitting your job application along with other required documents at the email mentioned above. If you are looking for experience in the relevant field, you should not waste your time here and there, and apply at the first convenient for getting good experience and skills.