The Posts for Horticulture Learners are lying vacant at Joburg City Parks, South Africa. The Latest Learnership Opportunities 2020 / 2021 are being offered by Joburg City Parks & Zoo, South Africa. The Johannesburg City Parks can kick start your career with a golden opportunity to get experience in relevant field. The UCPZ Agency Jobs for 2021 have been announced in various departments, and the people with specific fields can apply for the Joburg City Parks Vacancies 2021 by submitting their application at the earliest possible time. You can also see the following for jobs in Johannesburg.
Work Integrated Learning Programme at Joburg City Parks & Zoo
Jobrug City Parks & Zoo Internships
Th Jobrug City Parks Learnerships 2021 are available in Johannesburg, South Africa, and the residents of JHB will get preference in getting the Jobs at UCPZ. The Horticulture Learnerships 2020 / 2021 are the best way to get experience along with Salary, because you will get stipend during the job period. The Learnerships Opportunities for 2021 have been announced by various companies in South Africa, and now you can also avail these opportunities at Joburg City Parks Johannesburg.
The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Learnership Programme 2021 before submitting their learnership job application at the recruitment department of Joburg City Parks. After completing the Joburg City Park & Zoo Learnerships, you may avail the Jobrug City Parks Zoo Jobs and many other job opportunities available with different companies in South Africa.
Joburg City Parks & Zoo Jobs / Learnership Opportunities for 2020 / 2021
The Johannesburg City Parks and ZOO (UCPZ) is an agency of the City of Johannesburg. Its mandate is the provision, preservation and management of open spaces, biodiversity, environmental and conservation services through education, research, direct conservation action and recreation with a focus on the Zoo, Parks and Cemeteries.
Horticulture Learnerships for 2020 / 2021
Johannesburg City Parks and Zoo is offering Horticulture Learnership to unemployed South Africans in possession of a matric qualification and reside in the Johannesburg region.
- The ages must be between 18 to 35 years.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- Health & Safety in horticultural environment
- Soil Science.
- Health and Safety in Horticultural Environment
- Identification of plants and cultivation & care of ornamental plants
- Condition & prepare soils for planting
- Use fertilizers on plants
- Chemical and mechanical removal of weeds and alien plants
- Mixing and application of herbicides and pesticides
- Laying and maintenance of grass sods
- Mowing lawns
- Pruning plants.
Closing date: 22 July 2020
Who can Apply for Joburg City Parks & Zoo Learnership Programme in Johannesburg
- Unemployed South African Graduates in possession of the above mentioned Qualifications
- Reside in Johannesburg Region (Preference will be given to people living in close proximity to various JCPZ facilities
- Must be in the ages 18-35 years
- People with disabilities and FET graduates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for Learnership Programme 2021 at Joburg City Parks & Zoo, JHB
Applicants should forward a detailed CV accompanied by certified copies of all qualifications to: email@example.com
Hence if you comply with the essential requirements and eligibility criteria for the Learnership Opportunities 2020-2021, you can join the Joburg City Parks & Zoo 12 Months Learnership Programme 2021 in Johannesburg, South Africa by submitting your job application along with other required documents at the email mentioned above. If you are looking for experience in the relevant field, you should not waste your time here and there, and apply at the first convenient for getting good experience and skills.