The Latest Internships are available at Sanparks in Pretoria, South Africa. The SAN Parks Jobs and Careers are also available for the interested candidates, which should be availed by the timely submission of job application form.
San Parks Internship Programme is available in Finance, Human Resources, Tourism, Communications and Marketing. Hence if you are looking for the latest Internship Programmes for in these fields, you should apply for the SAN Parks Internships in to get experience in the relevant category. If the Latest Sanparks Jobs and Vacancies are available, you should also take full advantage of these available jobs at Sanparks by submitting your C.V.
If you are interested in Latest Internship Jobs available at SAN Parks, you should have a look on the details of Internship Programme at SanParks, South Africa to submit your application at the earliest possible time.
Sanparks Jobs 2020: Latest Internship Programmes for Students
Applications are hereby invited from graduate who completed their tertiary qualification and wish to be placed at SANParks for a duration of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R5000.00. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
The following qualifications are required in Groenkloof National Park, Pretoria
- Human Resource Management
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Accounting Sciences
- Information Technology with specialization in Network Security
- Supply Chain Management
- Public Relations/ Journalism/ Communications Sciences
- Applications must attach a recent copy of the CV, certified copies of: Matric/Grade 12 certificate, academic qualifications, and ID.
- All applications should clearly indicate the relevant Field of study.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks
- It is the applicants’ responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
- All appointments for internships are subject to verification and pre-screening process
- SANParks reserves the right to make an appointment
- Manual applications will not be accepted
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
Applications not responded to within 21 days of the closing date must be considered unsuccessful.
SANParks is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right not to make an appointment
To qualify for the internship programme, you must –
- Be an unemployed graduate under the age of 35
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Have successfully completed a tertiary qualification at a Tertiary Institution under the above- mentioned discipline/fields of study
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship programme
How to Apply for SAN Parks Internships 2020 in Various Fields in South Africa
Applications must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ENQUIRIES: Kindly contact Nomawethu Dudumashe.
SANParks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and reserves the right not to make an appointment. Hence if you comply with the eligibility criteria and requirements provided by Sanparks, South Africa, you should apply for the latest internship jobs at SAN Parks. It is also expected that after getting training through Internship Programmes, you may get the opportunity to avail San Parks Jobs and Available Careers in near future, so don’t miss the internship opportunity and get the full advantage of the programme.