KZN Treasury is offering the Latest Internship Programme 2014 for Disabled candidates in South Africa. KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Treasury has announced 2014 Internships for disable persons. The Students with disabilities will be engaged in the Internship Programme, where they will get training in various fields.
There are several KZN Jobs Offers, which remain vacant, for the time being the following Internship Programmes are available at KZN Treasury, South Africa.
- Journalism Internships
- Communication Internships
- Public Relations and Administration Internships
- Supply Chain and Management Internship Programme
- Accounting Internship Jobs
- Financial Management Internships
- Legal and Finance Internships
- Economics Internships
- HR Management Internship Programme
Message from the Employer (KZN Treasury)
KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Treasury is committed to assisting unemployed youth to gain practical experience in the field of Financial Management, Accounting, Legal and Finance, Economics, HR Management, Supply Chain Management, Journalism, Communication, Public Relations and Administration.
This program will include a work-based structured approach to experiential learning related to an occupation with an aim to acquire competencies in the above-mentioned fields.
In terms of the Department’s Employment Equity Plan, a greater percentage of students with disability will be taken onto the programme; and are therefore encouraged to apply.
Who Is Eligible To Apply for KZN Internship Programme
- Unemployed Kwa-Zulu Natal Graduates / Diplomats between the age of 18 and 35 years.
- Applications must be unemployed after the completion of the tertiary qualification
- Prepared to relocate to Pietermaritziburg at own cost
- Must be computer literate
- Prepared to undergo a selection process that will include a competency assessment and/structured interview.
Applicant must have of a National Diploma / Degree / Honours specialising in the following fields:
|Human Resources Management||Personnel Management|
|Industrial Psychology||Supply Chain Management|
|Risk Management||Information Technology|
|Public Administration / Public Management||Public Finance|
|Civil Engineering||Quantity Surveying|
|Built Environment||Library Science|
|Management Advisory Services||Operations Management|
Duration of Internship Jobs at KZN:
Applicants will be required to enter into a contract with the Department for a maximum period of one (1) year. The programme will run from 1st April 2014 to 31st March 2015.
How To Apply for KZN Treasury Internship Programme 2014
- Applicants must submit a detailed CV including contact telephone numbers, physical and postal address, certified copies of ID, qualification(s), statement of results and a covering essay motivating why he/she wants to participate in the internship programme.
- Clearly state the field you are applying for, e.g. Financial Management, Legal and Finance, Accounting, Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Journalism, Communication, Public Relations or Administration, etc.
- Applications must be marked for the attention of: Mr A. Zulu, Head of Provincial Treasury, Human Resource Management and Development, PO Box 3613, Pietermaritzburg, 3200 or hand-delivered to: Treasury House, 145 Chief Albert Luthuli Street, Pietermaritzburg.
- Enquiries can be directed to Ms R. Baldeo, tel. (033) 897 4403.
Closing Date: 17 January 2014
Its a special Training Programme at KZN Treasury, which is offering the Internship Jobs for disabled persons in South Africa. There are several job opportunities 2014 for Disabled people in South Africa, but you should avail this job opportunity at KZN, as it is one of the biggest South African Companies. Faxed, e-mailed or late applications will NOT be accepted, so apply through the above mentioned method for the Latest Internships for people with disabilities.