KwaZulu-Natal, KZN Department of Tourism is offering the Latest Internship Programme 2022 in South Africa. The Tourism Authority in the Province Kawazulu-Natal has announced the Internships 2022 in Tourism field, which should be joined by the interested candidates.
Tourism Internship Programme 2022 at KZN Dept of Tourism can boost your experience and knowledge in short span of time, as you will be going through various tasks at KwaZulu-Natal Department of Tourism. Hence you should not miss these Latest Internship Jobs in KZN, South Africa.
The KZN Tourism Internships 2022 are rare in the province, so it is the best chance to avail the available Internship opportunities at KZN Dept of Tourism by submitting your internship job application letter at the earliest possible time. If you are interested in Travel and Tourism Internships 2022 at KZN Dept of Tourism, you should have a look on the details of complete advert describing the job.
KZN Dept of Tourism Offers Travel and Tourism Internships 2022
Tourism KwaZulu Natal invites applications from suitably qualified and unemployed graduates to apply for the 2022 Internship programme.
Required Fields of study:
Degree or 3 year Diploma in the following fields:
- Human Resources – Ref HR/2022
- Information Technology – Ref IT/2022
- Corporate Governance/Public Management – Ref CEO/22
- Marketing – Ref MKT/2022
- Graphic Design – Ref: GD/2022
- Financial Accounting – Ref FA/2022
- Cost & Management Accounting – Ref CMA/2022
- Supply Chain Management – Ref SCM/2022
- PR/Communications – Ref PR/Comms/2022
- Tourism Development – Ref TD/2022
- Bachelor of Heritage & Tourism Studies – Ref CB/2022
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Post Grad) – Research/2022
- Tourism Information Services – Durban/KSIA/Cape Town – Ref TIS/2022
- Office Management – Ref OM/2022
Please note: Applicants must:
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Be currently unemployed.
- Have never participated in an Internship programme before
CLOSING DATE: 25 February 2022
How to Apply for KZN Department of Tourism Internship Programme 2022
NB. Please indicate the reference number in your motivational letter and subject of the email.
To apply please submit your CV, a motivation letter, certified copies of all qualifications, academic records and ID, in a single PDF file attachment to: email@example.com
Hand-deliver to: Tourism KwaZulu-Natal, 2nd Floor, Ithala Trade Center, 29 Canal Quay Rd, Point, Durban.
Please note: Failure to submit all documentation as per the above, will result in your application being disqualified.
Enquiries: Michelle Thavar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hence if you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by KZN Dept of Tourism for Travel and Tourism Internship Jobs 2022, you should apply at the earliest possible time.