KwaZulu-Natal, KZN Department of Tourism is offering the Latest Internship Programme 2020 in South Africa. The Tourism Authority in the Province Kawazulu-Natal has announced the Internships 2020 in Tourism field, which should be joined by the interested candidates.
Tourism Internship Programme 2020 at KZN Dept of Tourism can boost your experience and knowledge in short span of time, as you will be going through various tasks at KwaZulu-Natal Department of Tourism. Hence you should not miss these Latest Internship Jobs in KZN, South Africa.
The KZN Tourism Internships 2020 are rare in the province, so it is the best chance to avail the available Internship opportunities at KZN Dept of Tourism by submitting your internship job application letter at the earliest possible time. If you are interested in Travel and Tourism Internships 2020 at KZN Dept of Tourism, you should have a look on the details of complete advert describing the job.
KZN Dept of Toursim Offers Travel and Tourism Internships 2020
Stipend: R6083 pm (2 year)
Applications are invited from candidates who have completed a Degree or three (3) year Diploma in the following fields:
- Human Resources / Industrial Psychology [x2] Ref: HR / 2020
- Information Technology [x1] Ref: IT / 2020
- Corporate Governance / Public Management [x1] Ref: CEO / 20
- Marketing [x1] Ref: MKT / 2020
- Graphic Design [x1] Ref: GD / 2020
- Financial Accounting [x1] Ref: FA / 2020
- Cost & Management Accounting [x1] Ref: CMA / 2020
- Supply Chain Management [x2] Ref: SCM / 2020
- PR / Communications [x2] Ref: PR / Comms / 2020
- Tourism Development [x2] Ref: TD / 2020
- Bachelor of Heritage & Tourism Studies [x2] Ref: CB / 2020
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Post Grad) [x2] Research / 2020
- Tourism Information Services –Durban / KSIA / Cape Town [x4] Ref: TIS / 2020
Requirements: Applicants must be living in KwaZulu-Natal and
must be between the ages of 18 and 35. Applicants must be unemployed.
CLOSING DATE: 31 January 2020
How to Apply for KZN Department of Tourism Internship Programme 2020
To apply please submit your Resume, a motivation letter indicating applicable reference, certified copies of all qualifications, academic records and ID, in a single PDF file attachment to email@example.com, or hand-deliver to Tourism KwaZulu-Natal, 2nd Floor, Ithala Trade Center (2nd floor), 29 Canal Quay Road,Point, Durban. Failure to submit all documentation as per the above, will result in your application being disqualified.
Hence if you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by KZN Dept of Tourism for Travel and Tourism Internship Jobs 2020, you should apply at the earliest possible time.