The Kwazulu Natal (KZN) Department of Human Settlements is offering the Latest Internships 2020 in South Africa. The following Internship Opportunities are available at Provincial Government of South Africa.
- IT Internships 2020
- Business Administration Internships 2020
- Supply Chain Management Internships 2020
- HR Internships 2020
- Finance Internships 2020
- Public Management Internships 2020
- Journalism Internships 2020
If you are looking for KZN Department of Human Settlement Internships 2020, you have come to the right place. The KZN Dept of HUman Settlement Vacancies mostly remain vacant and now the Government Jobs for 2020 are also available for learners / interns in South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of KZN Dept of Human Settlement Jobs 2020 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
KZN Department of Human Settlement Internship 2020: Internship Training Jobs in South Africa
The Provincial Department of Human Settlements offers unemployed graduates residing in the Province of Kwa-Zulu Natal an opportunity to apply for an Internship in order to gain work related experience. The Internship Programme will run for a period of 24 (twenty four) months.
The applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Graduate in the specific fields below,
- Must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years old,
- Must have no working experience.
DEGREE / DIPLOMA
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Finance / Commerce / Accounting
- Supply Chain Management / Demand Management
- Public Management / Administration
- Business Management / Administration / Local Economic Development
- Office Management
- Journalism / Media
When responding to the advertisement all applications must be accompanied by the following documentation:
- A one page covering/motivation letter, stating why you should be considered for the Internship Programme within the Department
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of your ID and all qualifications obtained,
- Proof of residence.
- People who are living with disabilities are encouraged to apply and clearly state the nature of disability
All applications must be submitted on the prescribed Department of Human Settlements Internship Programme Application Forms which is obtainable in the following offices and on the Departments website : ww.kzndhs.gov.za
HEAD OFFICE : EAGLE BUILDING, 353 -363 DR PIXLEY KASEME STREET, DURBAN
§HEAD OFFICE: 203 Church Street, Pietermaritzburg
§ALL REGIONAL OFFICES:
Pietermaritzburg: 199 Pietermaritz Street
Ulundi: Former KZN Legislature Building, King DiniZulu Hiway
ALL DISTRICT OFFICES :
- Stanger: 59 Mahatma Gandhi, iLembe House
- Kokstad: Greater Kokstad Municipality, 75 Hope Street
- Newcastle: 75 Harding StreetJozini: Department of Public Works, Jozini Main Street
- Port Shepstone: No 1 Protea Road, Marburg
- Dundee: 71 Karellaandman Street
How To Apply for KZN Department of Human Settlement Internships 2020: Training Programme in ZA
Interested applicants must forward their applications by post complying with all requirements set herein to: -The Head of Department, Kwa-Zulu Natal , Department of Human Settlements, Private Bag X54367, Durban, 4000.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Govt Internships 2020 available at Department of Human Settlement Kwazulu Natal South Africa.