Khulisa Academy Bursary Programme 2023 has been announced for South African Students. The Khulisa Academy Bursaries 2023 are available and you can get full advantage of Khulisa Academy Bursary 2023. The HPC Bursaries 2023 are rarely available in South Africa, so you should not miss the Khulisa Academy Bursaries 2023. The Bursary Scheme 2023 will manage your educational finance, and you will become able to study with more reliability and ease. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions before forwarding their bursary application form to concerned department.
Khulisa Academy Bursary Award 2023: Bursaries in South Africa
Khulisa Academy: Bursaries 2022 / 2023
Khulisa Academy is inviting students to apply for the 2 year comprehensive training program/ bursary, for studies in High Performance Computing (HPC).
HPC refers to aggregating computing power to receive a higher performance than an average desktop computer or workstation. This is done to solve large problems pertaining to engineering, science, or business.
Candidates will be required to complete a mandatory psychometrics test to confirm their aptitude for an IT-related career and attitude, before being selected for the programme.
- You must be a South African citizen (by birth)
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 60% for Physical Science, Pure Mathematics, English, and IT-related courses
- You must be 18 to 24 years old
- You must be 18 to 30 years old (if living with a disability)
- You must be interested in High-Performance Computing or IT
- You must intend on studying at Khulisa Academy in Johannesburg
- You must be an Employment Equity (EE) candidate (preference will be given to female candidates)
- You must NOT be employed (part-time or full-time)
- You must NOT be in receipt of any other scholarship or bursary award from another company
- You must have completed Matric with a minimum result of 60% for Mathematics, Physical Science, English, and IT-related courses
- You must have completed a valid and recognised IT Diploma or University Degree or be in your final year of study
- You must have English as a second language
- You must be able to work under pressure
- You must have good interpersonal skills
- You must be self-motivated
How to Apply for Khulisa Academy Bursary 2023: Application Form
Submit following documents along with your completed application form:
- ID document or Passport (certified copy)
- Recent ID photograph
- Latest exam results (certified copy)
- Latest academic transcript (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed (certified copy)
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter: stating why you should be awarded the bursary (including details about: your biggest passion, your strengths and weaknesses, as well as achievements)
- 2 contactable references who can recommend you (not family members)
- Parents or guardians proof of income: if employed – latest payslips with gross income and all other benefits
- Parents or guardians proof of income: if working in the informal sector – sworn affidavit stating the estimated gross monthly income
- Parents or guardians proof of income: if self-employed – audited financial statement
- Parents or guardians proof of income: if unemployed – sworn affidavit signed by parents/ guardians before a commissioner of oaths
- Parents or guardians proof of income: if pensioners – pension slip (certified copy)
- Parents or guardians divorce decree and details of any maintenance payments, if divorced
- Parents or guardians death certificate, if deceased
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Insert the words “Khulisa Academy Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Bursary Scheme 2023 available at Khulisa Academy South Africa.