The Kantar is offering the Latest Graduate Programme 2019 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The Kantar Graduate Programme 2019 is available in following fields of study.
- Research Graduate Programme 2019
- Marketing Graduate Scheme 2019
- Statistics Graduate Programme 2019
- Business Science Graduate Internships 2019
- Economics Graduate Programme 2019
- Mathematics Graduate Jobs 2019
- Computer Science Graduate Programme 2019
- Engineering Graduate Programme 2019
Kantar Careers usually remain available in South Africa, and you can also avail the Kantar Jobs after having some valuable experience in the required field. The Kantar Graduate Scheme 2019 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better IT Jobs, Analytics Careers, Client Services Jobs or Research Vacancies in near future. The Kantar Graduate Internships 2019 will be helpful for you in making your professional career, so you should not miss the Kantar Vacancies available in Durban, Cape Town and Johannesburg, SA. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the Kantar Graduate Jobs 2019 before forwarding their job application form to the recruitment department.
Kantar Graduate Programme 2019: Kantar Jobs and Careers for 2019
What do we expect from “You”?
We expect you to be Passionate about the learning’s you will take from this great opportunity.
We expect you to be Impactful to take up the challenges and contribute the best way you can.
We expect you to be Supportive to your team and the way you approach your work.
We expect you to be Creative and be bold to explore ideas and new ways of doing things.
We expect you to be Trustworthy so you and your team can foster great working relationship and work ethics.
- Setting up of projects under supervision
- Interdepartmental project management
- Questionnaire design & management
- Preparing fieldwork materials under supervision
- Specking and checking of code frames
- Data/chart/coding specking and checking
- Initial analysis of data and report preparation
- Checking and proofreading presentations
- Travel to client meetings as and when required (very occasionally may require overnight trips)
- Internal presentations
- General project administration and client files
- Contact reports for client meetings
- 3 year degree, preferably in Research, Marketing, Statistics, Business Science, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering
- No previous research experience is required but a passion for brands and advertising is a must, a curiosity to understand consumer thinking and opinion and a desire to advise clients how to improve their brand’s performance in the market place.
- Previous in-house media planning knowledge / experience an advantage.
- A natural aptitude for Quant / Qual / Brand development
Technical Competencies required:
- PC literacy in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent English writing and verbal skills
- Numerical competency
- Project management
How To Apply for Kantar Graduate Development Programme 2019 in South Africa: Kantar Jobs 2019
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements provided by the company, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Kantar Internships 2018-2019 or Kantar Graduate Programme 2018 in order to raise your experience level.