Paarl Media is offering the Junior Electrical Engineer Jobs for 2014 in South Africa. Paarl Media Careers usually remain vacant due to a big working criteria. The company has invited the job applications from the qualified and unemployed persons in Cape Town. If you belong to Electrical Engineering, you may submit your job application online at Paarl Media, South Africa.
Junior Elecrical Engineers Vacancies are lying vacant at Paarl Media, and you should Apply for Paarl Media Careers in Cape Town if you are willing to work as Junior Electrical Engineer. You will also get handsome salary package and other benefits during this job. You will be able to get experience and build skills in Electrical Engineering. So have a look on the Paarl Media Careers for 2014 details and apply at the earliest possible time.
Jobs for Junior Electrical Engineers at Parl Media in South Africa
As market leader in its field, Paarl Media focuses on the implementation of cutting edge technology and strong skills development, offering a full range of career opportunities for the right people.
Electrical Engineering degree
Graduate with limited experience
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent Communication skills
- Written and verbal skills
- Analytical and Problem solving
- Acute attention to detail
- Energetic & hardworking
- Able to work both independently on projects and also in a team
- Highly driven, tenacious and motivated
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs engineering work of various types in the design or re-design, manufacture installation, operation or maintenance of electronic and electromagnetic systems or equipment.
- Analyse statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product.
- Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards.
Complete production reports, purchase orders, and material, tool, and equipment lists.
- Confer with vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities, and project status.
- Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, and minimise cost.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labour utilisation standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilisation.
- Direct workers engaged in product measurement, inspection, and testing activities to ensure quality control and reliability.
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained.
Closing Date: 03 February 2014
How to Apply for Paarl Media Junior Electrical Engineers Jobs / Vacancies
After going through above mentioned job details and descriptions, if you think that you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements, you may Apply online for Paarl Media Vacancies for 2014. You should keep in mind the closing date for the Junior Electrical Engineer Jobs and apply at the earliest possible time to avail the job opportunities at Paarl Media, South Africa.