The Reuters is offering the Journalism Training Programme 2018 in Middle East and Africa. If you are looking for the Journalism Jobs or Journalism Careers for 2018, you have come to the right place. The Reuters Careers have been announced for hard working candidates in the field of journalism.
The Journalism Training Jobs 2018 have been announced by Reuters, and now you can avail the Journalism Vacancies available for learns or trainees. The Reuters Jobs usually remain available / vacant in Africa and Middle East, and you can avail the Reuters Vacancies in order to raise your journalism experience while working under the veteran journalists. The Reuters is one of the famous new and media company, and it will jump start your career in short span of time. The Reuters Training Programme 2018 will be helpful for you in boosting your experience level in journalism field. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Reuters Journalism Training Programme 2018 or Reuters Journalism Internships 2018 before forwarding their job application form to the concerned / recruitment dept of the company.
Journalism Training Opportunities 2018: Reuters Journalism Training Workshop 2018
Reuters, the news and media division of Thomson Reuters, is the world’s largest independent news provider, reaching more than one billion people every day. Over 2,000 journalists in nearly 200 locations around the globe deliver unparalleled international and national news coverage in 16 languages with speed, impartiality and insight to professionals via Thomson Reuters desktops, to the world’s media organizations, and directly to consumers on Reuters.com and Reuters TV. Reuters stays true to the letter and spirit of the Thomson Reuters Trust Principles, ensuring independence, integrity and freedom from bias.
The Reuters Journalism Programme is an opportunity for recent graduates, early career reporters, or professionals with proven experience who are looking to switch careers into journalism. The programme in 2018 will consist of 6 months of formal and on-the-job journalism training, initially in our London newsroom, followed by one of our other main reporting newsrooms or bureaus in the Middle East or Africa.
Reuters is excited to work with emerging talents who can tell stories from new perspectives and in different formats. As a global business Reuters relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on its goals. To ensure they can do that, they seek diverse, talented and qualified employees with proven knowledge of the Middle East or Africa and fluency in Arabic or a language (apart from English) that is widely spoken in Africa.
- Six-month scheme including intensive training and reporting assignments
- Placement in a major bureau in the Middle East or Africa, such as Lagos, Nairobi, Dakar, Beirut, Cairo or Dubai
- Programme begins September 2018
- Participants who excel may be considered for other opportunities
WHAT ARE THEY OFFERING?
The Reuters Journalism Programme offers an opportunity to fast-track your journalism career and develop your skills across a variety of subjects and media. Successful applicants will predominantly report in text, but visual reporting skills and story-telling ideas will be welcome.
- Competitive pay
- lacements in an African or Middle Eastern bureau
- Fast-paced reporting on top news stories of the day
- Opportunity to develop journalism skills
- Clear commitment to a career in journalism
- Drive to build sources, break news and deliver deeply reported stories
- Strong interest in issues that affect companies, markets and economies
- Ability to generate original, relevant story ideas
- Ambition to deliver journalism with real impact
- Fluency in written English
- Fluency in Arabic or a language (apart from English) that is widely spoken in Africa.
- Experience living in the Middle East or Africa, alongside a grasp of the history, politics and culture
- Proficiency with data
- An international outlook
Applicants must be eligible to work in the region to which they apply, with exceptions considered for specialist regional knowledge or language skills
How to Apply For Journalism Training Course 2018: Reuters Careers
Closing date for applications is Friday 22nd December 2017.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for the recently announced Journalism Training Opportunities 2018. The Journalism field always need good and valuable experience to make you expert, so you can now attend the Journalism Training Course 2018 at Reuters.