The Johannesburg Water Bursaries 2019/2020 are available in South Africa. The JHB Water Bursary 2019 is available in various fields of study as appended below.
- Electrical Engineering Bursaries 2019
- Financial Accounting Bursaries 2019
- Civil Engineering Bursaries 2019
If you are looking for Johannesburg Water Bursary Programme 2019, you have come to the right place, as the company is offering the Latest Bursary Scheme 2019 in South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Johannesburg Water Bursary Scheme 2019 before forwarding their bursary application form to the concerned department.
Johannesburg Water Bursaries for 2019/2020: Bursary Scheme at JHB Water SA
- BEng Tech: Electrical Engineering with 1st year completed.
- BCom Finance /Financial Accounting /Management Accounting with 1st year completed.
- BEng Tech: Civil Engineering with 1st year completed.
Criteria for Selection
- Applicants must be South African citizens
- Selection of successful candidates will be based on academic merit and financial need
- All race groups are welcome to apply. Note that preference will be given to females and persons with disabilities
- Only students enrolled at Gauteng Institutions ( TUT, VUT, WITS, UJ, UP)
The Bursary Covers:
The bursary amount will consist of full tuition, residence fees, cash allowance and paid vacation work.
Closing Date: 01 February 2019
How To Apply for JHB Water Bursaries 2019/2020: Bursary Application Form
Download Bursary Application Form 2019. Completed application forms to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not receive correspondence from Johannesburg Water within 30 days from the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted applicants only.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements, you should Apply Online for JHB Water Bursary 2019 available in different fields of study.