The First National Bank (FNB) has announced the Graduate Internships 2023 in South Africa. If you are looking for First National Bank Graduate Internships 2022 / 2023, you have come to the right place. The Banking Graduate Programme 2023 are rarely available, so you should not miss the graduate opportunities. The First National Bank Internships 2023 will boost your level of experience, and you will get better Banking Jobs or Banking Vacancies in near future. The FNB Internship Programme 2023 is available for graduate interns, so you should have a look on the details before forwarding your application form to recruitment department. The details regarding FNB Internship Salary, Closing Date, Interview Questions, Application Form are appended below.
First National Bank Graduate Programme 2022/2023: FNB Jobs in Johannesburg
First National Bank (FNB): Graduate Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
Purpose: This role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
Recent Graduates / Final year University degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc),
- Actuarial Science,
- Industrial Psychology,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science
This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
- Only open to South African Citizens
Closing Date: 31 August 2022
How To Apply for FNB Graduate Programme 2023
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the FNB: Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023. The First National Bank Graduate Jobs 2023 will kick start your career and you will get valuable experience in the banking field.