The South African Police Service is offering the Latest Traineeship Programme 2022 / 2023 in South Africa. The SAPS Trainee Internship Programme 2022 / 2023 is available for interns or trainees, so they should get full advantage of the South African Police Service Traineeship Programme 2022 / 2023. The South African Police Service Internship Programme 2022 will jump start your career, so you should forward your online application form to SAPS recruitment department.
South African Police Service Internship Programme 2022: SAPS Vacancies 2022 / 2023 in South Africa
South African Police Service (SAPS): Trainee Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
The South African Police Service (SAPS) is recruiting entry level Police Trainees and invites applications from young, energetic, intelligent, physically and mentally fit persons of all races and gender who are dedicated to serving their country by pursuing a career in policing for enlistment in the Basic Police Development Learning Programme (BPDLP).
Selected applicants shall participate in a Basic Police Development Learning Programme (hereafter referred to as the PROGRAMME) for a period of 21 (twenty one) months.
Reference Number: TRAINEE: 2023/2024
Successful candidates will serve as Police Trainees on contract.
After successful completion of the Training Programme, Trainees will be deployed to carry out one or more of the following functions:
- Prevent, combat and investig:ate crime;
- Maintain public order;
- Protect and secure the inhabitants of the Republic and their property;
- Uphold and enforce the law
The Programme shall consist of three phases:
- Induction Phase: One (1) month at a designated police station;
- Basic Traininq Phase: Eight (8) months Basic Training at a designated SAPS Academy (with practical training at a designated police station;
- Probation Phase: After successful completion of the Induction and the Basic Training Phases, the police trainee shall be appointed as a member of the Service under probation (12 months).
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be in possession of a Grade 12 / Senior Certificate (of which documentary proof must be furnished).
- Be proficient in at least English and one other official language
- Be between 18 and 30 years of age (on the closing date of advertisement).
- Have no previous criminal convictions and shall allow his or her fingerprints to be taken and background
- Not have any tattoo marks of which will be visible and irreconcilable with the objectives of the Service
- Be prepared to take the oath
- Body mass index of less than 30 (cirumference of < = 102 cm (males) and <= 88 cm (females))
- Undergo and pass a medical examination
- Complete and pass a physical fitness
- Undergo and pass a Psychological and Integrity assessment as determined by the National Commissioner and be found to comply with the profile of a police official
- Be prepared to successfully undergo such training as determined by the National Commissioner
- Be prepared to serve and be trained anywhere in the Republic of South Africa
The following will be an added advantage:
- An aggregate of "4' and above in English in the final Grade12 / Senior Certificate examination
- A fully completed three (3) year National Diploma / Degree (at least a NQF 6 or higher value).
- At least a valid vehicle drivers' licence.
Please note: Applicants who previously served in a Government Department and who were dismissed as a result of misconduct will not be considered for appointment in the South African Police Service (SAPS).
Closing Date: 30 June 2022
How To Apply For SAPS Internships 2022 / 2023: South African Police Service Jobs
Interested applicants should submit their applications on the official application form (download above). The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to, failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
Reference Number: TRAINEE: 2023/2024
Correspondence will be conducted with successful applicants only and if an applicant has not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, it should be accepted that such applicant was unsuccessful in his or her application.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned by SAPS, you should Apply Online for the SAPS Jobs for 2022 available for interns. The SAPS Internship Training Jobs 2022 will kick start your career by engaging you under the team of veteran police officers, and the experience will be helpful for you in finding police jobs in government sector.