The Coca-Cola has announced Packaging Learnerships 2022 / 2023 in Midrand, South Africa. If you are looking for Coca Cola Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023, you have come to the right place. The Coca Cola Vacancies 2022 / 2023 are available for learners, so you should not miss the Coca-Cola Packaging Learnership 2023 i.e. a special training programme in South Africa. The details about the Coca Cola Learnership 2022 Salary, Stipend, Closing Date, Application Form, etc are appended below.
Jobs at Coca-Cola: Packaging Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
Coca-Cola: Packaging Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Packaging department.
Locations: Devland & Midrand, Gauteng
The qualified learner will be exposed to:
- A structured learning program that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme.
- Bottling processes and procedures
- Safety and housekeeping standards
- Quality tests and specifications
- Food handling practices
- Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science (NOT Maths Literacy)
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
- Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment
- N5/N6 advantageous
- Must be between 18-35 years of age
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
How to Apply for Coca Cola Learnership 2022 / 2023: Packaging Learning Programme in Gauteng
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the Coca-Cola Packaging Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.