The Hollard South Africa has announced Internship Programme 2022 in Johannesburg. If you are looking for Hollard South Africa Careers, you have come to the right place. The Hollard Internship Programme 2022 will jump start your career, so you should not miss the Hollard Internships 2022 available in Johannesburg. The details and descriptions about the Hollard South Africa Internships 2022 are appended below.
Hollard Vacancies 2022: Hollard Internships in Johannesburg
An exciting new opportunity has just become available in our Hollard Group Brand and Corporate Affairs area. We are looking to recruit Interns.
We are looking for university graduates that are willing to be involved in a diverse range of duties in the Group Corporate Affairs department. The successful candidate should be enthusiastic, capable and willing to work as part of a team.
Include but not limited to:
- Providing dedicated administrative support to the Corporate Affairs team including responding to stakeholder queries in accordance with guidance provided by the Corporate Affairs Consultant, invoice management, and updating the corporate memberships schedule.
- Assisting with collation and submission of accurate finance-related documents for processing in a timeous manner.
- Arranging Stakeholder meetings, preparing required presentations, meeting minutes writing & action tracking.
- Responsible for updating, maintaining and managing the departments sharedrive; stakeholder database; and the teams weekly project schedule.
- Support in planning and coordinating campaigns, activations, webinars, and other corporate events.
- Attending Stakeholder engagements, this includes engagements that take place over the weekends.
- Manage event guestlists; send stakeholder event invitations; and carry out other project management duties in accordance with instructions provided by the Corporate Affairs Consultant.
- Support the team with developing content/briefs that interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Business Administration
- or any related qualification.
Skills and Competencies:
- The confidence to deal with stakeholders of all levels from across the business and externally
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written Communication skills
- Self-motivated, creativity, shows Initiative and a commitment to excellence
How to Apply for Hollard Internships 2022 in Johannesburg South Africa
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the Hollard Internship Programme 2022 available in Johannesburg, South Africa.