The KZN Department of Tourism has announced Latest Internships 2022 in KZN, South Africa. The KZN Department of Tourism Internship 2022 is available for those candidates, who are looking for the KZN Department of Tourism Vacancies 2022. The Travel and Tourism Jobs mostly remain vacant, and you should not miss the KZN Department of Tourism Internships 2022 in order to get these jobs in near future. The details and descriptions about the KZN Department of Tourism Internships 2022 are appended below.
KZN Dept of Tourism Offers Travel and Tourism Internships 2022
Tourism KwaZulu Natal invites applications from suitably qualified and unemployed graduates to apply for the 2022 Internship programme.
Required Fields of study:
Degree or 3 year Diploma in the following fields:
- Human Resources - Ref HR/2022
- Information Technology - Ref IT/2022
- Corporate Governance/Public Management - Ref CEO/22
- Marketing - Ref MKT/2022
- Graphic Design - Ref: GD/2022
- Financial Accounting - Ref FA/2022
- Cost & Management Accounting - Ref CMA/2022
- Supply Chain Management - Ref SCM/2022
- PR/Communications - Ref PR/Comms/2022
- Tourism Development - Ref TD/2022
- Bachelor of Heritage & Tourism Studies - Ref CB/2022
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Post Grad) - Research/2022
- Tourism Information Services – Durban/KSIA/Cape Town - Ref TIS/2022
- Office Management – Ref OM/2022
Please note: Applicants must:
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Be currently unemployed.
- Have never participated in an Internship programme before
CLOSING DATE: 25 February 2022
How to Apply for KZN Department of Tourism Internship Programme 2022
NB. Please indicate the reference number in your motivational letter and subject of the email.
To apply please submit your CV, a motivation letter, certified copies of all qualifications, academic records and ID, in a single PDF file attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hand-deliver to: Tourism KwaZulu-Natal, 2nd Floor, Ithala Trade Center, 29 Canal Quay Rd, Point, Durban.
Please note: Failure to submit all documentation as per the above, will result in your application being disqualified.
Enquiries: Michelle Thavar (email@example.com)
Hence if you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by KZN Dept of Tourism for Travel and Tourism Internship Jobs 2022, you should Apply Online at the earliest possible time.