The Mothers2Mothers (M2M) is offering Communications Internship 2022 in South Africa. If you are looking for Communications Internships in South Africa, you have come to the right place. The Mothers2Mothers Vacancies 2022 are available for interns, so they can get full advantage of the Mothers2Mothers Jobs 2022 available for interns. The details about Mothers2Mothers Internships, salary, closing date, online application etc are appended below.
Mothers2Mothers (m2m): Communications Internship Programme 2022
Mothers2Mothers (m2m) is looking for an inspired, passionate, hardworking, and ambitious Communications Intern.
The purpose of the role is to support the Communications team in achieving its strategic goals for 2022, which include planning and executing a successful roll-out of the organisation’s new strategic plan, supporting the recruitment and training of a new cohort of m2m Spokeswomen, and helping the organisation improve its internal communications.
This internship offers an exciting, in-depth immersion in a range of communications activities.
- Create evergreen social media content
- Contribute to website blogs, email content, internal and external articles, social media posts, and others as needs dictate.
- Record voiceovers for m2m videos.
- Assist in recruitment and training of new m2m Spokeswomen
- Lead on developing Spokeswomen newsletter
- Research and rehearsal to prepare spokeswomen for external engagements
- Support on Head Office and country activations of the new m2m strategy, including content development, meeting planning, gathering feedback and other tasks relevant to the project.
- Play an active role in the development of the fortnightly internal staff newsletter, including ownership of at least one section.
- Work closely with other departments to fulfil all internal communication needs; such as advising and distributing communications materials.
- Support Communications Assistant and other team members as required with tasks including:
- All administrative documents to be filled out and submitted according to Finance and G&C timelines.
- All m2m assets correctly and timeously filed.
- Act as Internal Liaison for Communications Department to obtain and update information;
- Assist with website maintenance, including image captions etc.
- Matric/Grade 12
- Diploma or degree in:
- or similar field.
- While we will consider applications from new graduates, those with at least some relevant professional experience will be prioritized.
- Excellent computer skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (especially PPT and Word).
- Committed team player with ability to foster strong working relations in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to liaise on all levels
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines within a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Understanding and patience when working closely with colleagues from other cultures with various languages.
- Compassion, respect, and understanding of the work that m2m does.
How to Apply for Communications Internships 2022 at Mothers2Mothers South Africa
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements, you should Apply Online for the Mothers2Mothers (m2m) Communications Internship Programme 2022.