The National Heritage Council Vacancies 2022 have been announced for Graduate Interns in Pretoria, South Africa. The NHC Jobs or NHC Career 2022 are available for IT Interns, and they should get full advantage of the IT Internship Programme 2022. The details and descriptions about IT Internships 2022 are appended below.
National Heritage Council (NHC): IT Internship Programme 2022
The National Heritage Council (NHC) based in Hatfield, Pretoria is implementing a Graduate Internship Programme as part of its contribution to skills development initiative. The NHC invites graduates to apply for a 24 months Internship opportunity to resume on the 01 March 2022 to 28 February 2024.
- Between the ages of 18 and 35 years may apply.
- South African citizens by birth may apply.
- Must be currently Unemployed
- Students that still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or National Diploma should not apply.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform analysis to understand the user needs
- Assist in the development and improvement of the software to meet the user needs
- Conduct tests and identify errors of the programs
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting and debugging
- Help with the software implementations, for example by providing training and support for the staff who will operate the software
- Provide IT Support
- Network maintenance and installation
- Install printers
- Source equipment
- Support Microsoft Windows & Office technologies (Desktop, Server, Cloud)
- Repair and Maintenance of IT equipment
- Set up computers and accounts for new users
- Vendor management
- Support of network switches and Wi-Fi (including Wi-Fi support)
- Testing of new systems as and when required, including new service implementation and project management when necessary
- Provide technical support to virtual and other online training and other administrative support
- Microsoft Active directory and Group Policy management
- MS Server support and maintenance
- General technical support
- Completed a three (3)-year Degree or National Diploma in the Information Technology field.
- A+ N+ MCSA added advantage
- Office 365 Knowledge
- Microsoft 365 Certified added advantage
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities of and when required
- Knowledge of SQL, website development added advantage
- Knowledge of IT Security
- Basic knowledge of server administration
How to Apply for National Heritage Council Internships 2022: IT Internship Training
Interested persons who meet the criteria should forward a detailed Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Submitt Via Post to:
Human Resources Unit: National Heritage Council,
P.O. Box 74097,
Applications not responded to within 30 days of closing date must be considered unsuccessful.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the recently announced IT Internship 2022 available at NHC South Africa.