The Toyota South Africa has announced Latest Learnership Opportunities 2022 / 2023 in Durban, South Africa. If you are looking for Toyota Vacancies or Toyota Jobs, you have come to the right place. Toyota Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023 has been announced for hard working and talented candidates.
The Toyota Learnership 2022 will boost your level of experience, and you will become able to find better jobs and career in South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Toyota Learnership Training 2022, before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Toyota Learnership Programme 2022
Location: Prospecton, Durban
This is a Learnership Programme where incumbents will complete the following training:
- Work in a team
- Safety Hand tools
- Assembly & manufacturing Drawing &
- Marking off Welding
- Operate & monitor production machines
- Prepare surfaces
- Fire fighting
- Operations & dispatch products
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- National Technical Certificate [N3 – N6]
- Matric/Technical Matric with Maths & Physical Science or Engineering Science, Electrical Trade Theory or Mechanical Trade Theory, or Motor trade Theory, Mechanical Drawing, Graphical Design,
- Good Communication skills
- Planning and Organizing Adaptability Analytical
- Accurate information gathering and analysis
NQF Level 2 certification achieved on completion of learnership programme.
Closing Date: 31 October 2022
How To Apply for Toyota Learnership 2022 / 2023
If you comply with the eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the Toyota Learnership Programme