The Toyota South Africa has announced Latest Learnership Opportunities 2022 / 2023 in Durban, KZN, South Africa. If you are looking for Toyota Vacancies or Toyota Jobs, you have come to the right place. Toyota Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023 has been announced for hard working and talented candidates.
The Toyota Learnership 2022 will boost your level of experience, and you will become able to find better jobs and career in South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Toyota Learnership Training 2022, before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Toyota Learnership Programme 2022
This exciting Learnership provides an opportunity to be trained in various technical disciplines for a period of 5 months. Upon completion, candidates will be awarded with an NQF Level 2 certification.
What we look for?
Individuals must have a minimum Educational Qualification in one of the following fields:
- Mechanical Trades: NTC3 or Technical Matric - Subjects: Mathematics, Physical Science, Engineering Drawing / Graphic Design And a trade related subject (mechanical).
- Electrical Trade: NTC3 or Technical Matric - Subjects: Mathematics, Physical Science, Engineering Drawing / Graphic Design Electro Technology/ Industrial Electronics and a trade related subject.
- Good communication (Verbal and Written),
- Planning and Organisational skills.
- Interpersonal relationship skills,
- Problem solving,
- Maintain discipline.
Closing Date: 31 March 2022
How To Apply
If you comply with the eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the Toyota Learnership Programme