The Willis Towers Watson is offering Risk Management Graduate Scheme 2020 and Insurance Graduate Programme 2020 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The Willis Graduate Scheme 2020 will boost your experience level, so you should get full advantage of the Willis Graduate Program 2020 available in South Africa.
The Willis Towers Watson Jobs 2020 are available for graduate interns, where you can optimize your career. So you should apply online for the recently announced Willis Graduate Programme 2020 in order to raise your knowledge and experience level.
You will be part of a collaborative team, working alongside some of the industry’s top Client Servicing Brokers and Risk Management Consultants. This will enable you to gain workplace experience and training within the Insurance Broking and Risk Management industry.
We support interns to develop a broad range of technical and soft skills. This breadth of knowledge across the Corporate Risk and Broking function will allow you to identify which areas you find most interesting and explore them further.
As part of a forward-thinking organization you will work in an inclusive environment that recognizes the importance of diversity of thought in achieving success. Whilst working hard and having fun our ultimate mission is deliver first class service to our clients.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in the following fields: (Risk and Safety Management, Financial Accounting, Bcom Law)
- Less than 30 years of age
- Not more than one year working experience
- Good understanding of computer software packages – Microsoft
- Good communication and writing skills
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with the Willis South Africa Employment Equity plan.
How to Apply for Willis Graduate Internships 2020
If you comply with the eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the Willis: Graduate Internship programme 2020 available in Johannesburg, South Africa.