PEP Store is offering the Latest Learnerships 2020 in Cape Town, South Africa. The PEP Store Learnership Programme 2020 is available for TVET College Graduates from Pretoria. The PEP Store Learnerships 2020 will boost your level of experience in short span of time, so you should not miss the PEP Learnerships 2020.
The PEP Jobs 2020 are available for learners, and they can now optimize their skills and professional experience by working at PEP Stores. So the interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the PEP Vacancies 2020, before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
PEP (Waverley) Learnership opportunities to unemployed young South Africans from Pretoria. The Learnership programme 2020 is to provide a 12 month work experience opportunity to graduates in the retail industry.
- Business Management Learnerships
- Financial Management Learnerships
- Human Resource Management Learnerships
- Marketing Management Learnerships
- Retail Management Learnerships
Learnerhip Provider: PEP
Learnerhip Location: Cape Town
Who must apply?
TVET N6 Diploma who have competed their 18 months theory as well as 18 months practical in one of the following fields and keen to work in Retail:
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Retail Management
Kindly Note: Only the above qualifications will be considered & must reside in the Cape Town area.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Strong leadership abilities: Give recognition, support, direction and guidance. Service orientation.
- Management abilities: planning, organising and control.
- Sound decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- A willingness to learn
- Be self-motivated
- Be a team-player
- Willing to work retail hours
- Good communication skills
Learnerhip Application Closing Date: 09 January 2020
How to Apply for PEP Store Learnership 2020: Learning Programme in Cape Town
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your N6 Diploma to PEP Southern Division (email address) firstname.lastname@example.org
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the PEP Store Jobs for 2020 available for learners in Cape Town, South Africa.