The MSF (Doctors without Borders) is offering the Human Resources Internship Programme 2020 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The HR Internships 2020 will boost your level of experience, so you should not miss the MSF Internships 2020.
The Doctors Without Borders Internships 2020 are available for hard working candidates, so they can now optimize their skills and experience level while working at MSF South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Doctors Without Borders Internship Programme 2020 or MSF Internship Opportunities 2020 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Doctors Without Borders Internships 2020: MSF Jobs 2020 in South Africa
Doctors without Borders (MSF) invites applications for a HR Internship Programme for 2020 in Johannesburg. This is a 12 months graduate / internship programme.
Internship Provider: Doctors without Borders (MSF)
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities. HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes, and scheduling interviews. This will allow the HR intern to kick start their career in HR and getting a closer look at how our organisation approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The intern shall perform the following tasks:
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from Bamboo
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed
- Address employee queries about benefits
- Assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures
- Experience with MS Office
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Provide administrative and HR support
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Good computer skills, especially in MS Excel, spreadsheets and MS Word
- High level of integrity and ability to work as part of a professional team
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to handle the challenging workload
- Cross-cultural experience, understanding, and sensitivity;
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Psychology or relevant tertiary qualification in Human Resources.
Internship Application deadline is 13 January 2020
How to Apply for Doctors Without Borders Internship Programme 2020: MSF Internship Jobs in JHB
Please include your CV together with a letter of motivation.
Apply online for Doctors without Borders (MSF): HR Internship 2020 in Johannesburg.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the recently announced MSF Internship Programme 2020: The HR Internships 2020 are rarely available in South Africa, so you should not miss the Internship Training Programme 2020.