The Ford Motor Company is offering the Latest Learnership Programme 2020 in Pertoria, South Africa. The Ford Learnerships 2020 are availabel for those candidates, who are willing to get experience in the relevant field of study. The interested candidates can join the Ford Learnership Jobs 2020 in order to raise their level of experience.
Ford Learnership 2020: Ford Careers and Jobs in Pretoria
Minimum Qualification Required:
- Grade 12 Certificate with pass in English and Mathematics HG/SG (The following subjects will not be considered: Mathematical Literacy. Additional Mathematics, Functional Mathematics, Commercial Mathematics)
- Applicants must be below 35 years of age.
- Applicants must not be registered on a learnership with any SETA at the time of appointment
- High Levels of trainability – must pass a trainability assessment
- Attention to detail (ATD) under supervision
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Organized and goal oriented
- Willingness to learn on the job
- Results driven
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Main Functions Responsibilities
- Follow and complete an approved training program as required by FMCSA and merSETA
- Follow a prescribed training schedule to ensure competence and qualification on completion of the program
- Attend on and off-site institutional and workplace training
- Required to be placed on rotating his order to meet learnership training requirements
Closing Date: 31 JANUARY 2020
How To Apply for Ford Motor Company Learnerships 2020
Submission of applicant CV’s:
- Comprehensive CV
- Original certified copies of all qualifications acted to CV.
- Original certified copy of National ID attached to CV
- All CV must be placed in the dropbox a Ford Motor Company. Simon Vermooten Road, Security Gate 1
- CV’s not placed in the drop box will not be considered.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the Ford Motor Company Learnerships in South Africa.