The FirstRand is offering the Latest Internships 2020 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The FirstRand Internship Programme 2020 is available for those interns, who are looking for the FirstRand Bank Careers or First Rand Group Vacancies.
The FirstRand Internships 2020 will boost your level of experience, so you should not miss the Internship Opportunities or Training Programme 2020.
Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
experience and qualifications
- Grade 12 and relevant degree or diploma Must be South African citizen.
- 1 year Experience
additional requirements Two week vacation work during the Jan 2020 vacation period. The successful must be a graduate studying towards a degree. Preference will be given to Maths & Stats,Actuarial Science, Engineering and Computer Science Students
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
Closing Date: 31 December 2019
How to Apply
Apply Online For the First Rand: Graduate / Internship Programme 2020