The Distell Limited is offering the Quality Control Internships 2020 in Stellenbosch, South Africa. The Distell Jobs 2020 are available for interns, so you can now join the Distell Internships 2020 in order to raise your level of experience in short span of time.
The Distell Internship Programme 2020 will boost your level of experience, and you will find better Quality Control Jobs in South Africa after completing the Quality Control Internship Programme 2020. The interested candidates can have a look on the details and descriptions of the Quality Control Internship 2020 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Distell Jobs and Careers: Quality Control Internship Program 2020
Distell Limited invites candidates to apply for Quality Control Internship Programmme for 2020. The successful applicants will be based at Adam Tas, Stellenbosch and will report to the SHERQ Department.
Internship Location: Adam Tas, Stellenbosch
Internship Provider: Distell South Africa
Purpose of the Positions:
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a full-time 12 month contract commencing on the 1st of February 2019 and terminating on the 31 January 2020.
- The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are currently studying towards a relevant formal qualification.
Key Learning Areas include, but are not limited to:
- Quality Assurance (Intrinsic & extrinsic quality control; Quality Management Systems; etc.)
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- South African citizenship.
- Satisfactory academic record and in final year of obtaining relevant tertiary qualification or recently qualified (e.g. National Diploma in Food Technology, National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry, BSc Bio Technology, etc).
- Basic computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Sound communication and presentation skills.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to cope with the inherent physical demands of the position.
- Willing and able to work extended hours.
- Reliable transport to and from place of work.
- Must be willing, able and committed to enter into and complete the 12 month internship programme.
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter/ Motivational letter.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Certified copy of tertiary academic record (progress report).
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate.
- A letter from the tertiary institution stating the internship requirement and format for evaluation.
- Certified copy of Identity Document.
How to Apply for Distell Careers 2020: Quality Management Internships 2020
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the recently announced 2020 Quality Control Internships in South Africa.