CIPLA is offering the Internship Programme 2020 in Cape Town, South Africa. The CIPLA Medpro SA (pty) Ltd is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and CIPLA Careers and Jobs will be helpful for you in finding better opportunities in future. So interested candidates can now join the CIPLA Internships 2020 available in Cape Town, South Africa.
Location: Cape Town
Cipla Medpro SA (Pty) Ltd. has the following Graduate Program opportunity for suitably qualified Graduates.
This two-year program aims to bring out the best in talented individuals and sets the foundation for the development of critical skills. Starts 2nd March 2020.
(Note: Permanent roles are NOT guaranteed after program completion)
Only apply if you have a QUALIFICATION in the following disciplines:
- Biochemistry , Microbiology , Chemistry , Biomedical Science , Human Genetics , Pharmacology
- Instructional Design , Graphics Design , Learning & Development
- Finance , Accounting (Non-CA) , Business Management
- Journalism , Communications , Media Studies , Marketing
- Biology / Biochemistry , Chemistry , Human Movement Science , Marketing , Biomedical Science
- Specialised in Multimedia , Adobe Suite , Presentation Creation (keynote) html , WordPress , CSS
- Business Informatics , Information Systems , Business Administration , Business Management , BCom or BSci General
- Industrial Engineering , Supply Chain Management , Logistics , Business Management , Process Engineering
- Events Management or Hospitality Diploma
- Finance , Accounting , Registered CA
- BPharm (community of service completed)
- Completed studies. Academic record: 70% aggregate for core qualification subjects.
- Most recent transcripts; copy of South African ID; CV; matric + relevant certificates.
- Applicants must have less than 1 year’s working experience
- Note: Applications received without all the required documents, will be disqualified.
Closing Date: 10 January 2020
How To Apply
Apply for the relevant graduate opportunity by emailing: email@example.com – please use 2020 GSP in the subject line.
- Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
- Shortlisted applicants undergo psychometric assessments and receive verbal feedback.
- Written offer letter; ‘dummy’ payslip and list of benefits sent to all successful applicants.
- 30-day induction start date 2nd March 2020 – conducted in Cape Town