Afrisam Learnership Programme 2020 is available in KZN, South Africa. If you are looking for Afirsam Learnership 2020, you have come to the right place. The details and descriptions about the Afrisam Learnership Training Programme 2020 are appended below.
Successful applicants will be placed on a training programme to qualify in an artisan trade.
Experience and Qualifications:
- N2 Certificate including four relevant subjects of Maths, Engineering Science and a third and fourth subject as required by the trade; or
- Technical trade theory programs quality assured by a SETA deemed to be equivalent to NQF level 3 ; or
- Relevant Engineering NCV Certificates with seven subjects at NQF level 3; or Technical Grade 11 with Maths, Science, Language and related trade theory subject; or
- Relevant (directly related to the trade theory subjects) N6 certificate or National Technical Diploma (T, S or N stream)
Please forward with the application:
- Certified copy of ID
- Latest academic results
Skills and Knowledge:
- A drivers license will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 10 January 2020
How To Apply for Afrisam Learnership 2020
Send your application to: email: email@example.com
NB: (Use Learnership application as reference in your e-mail)
If you comply with the eligibility criteria, you should apply online for the Afrisam Learnership Training Jobs 2020 available in South Africa.