The Procter and Gamble (P&G) has announced the Latest Apprenticeship 2021 / 2022 in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. If you are looking for P&G Apprenticeships 2021, you have come to the right place. The Business Administration Apprenticeship 2021 / 2022 is available right now, and you can get full advantage of the Procter and Gamble Apprenticeship Programme 2021 / 2022. The P&G Training Programme 2021-2022 will boost your level of experience, so you should have a look on the details and descriptions of the P&G Apprenticeship Training Jobs 2021 / 2022.
Procter & Gamble Apprenticeship Opportunity 2021 / 2022
Are you passionate about collaborating with peers and receiving both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager? The P&G Learnership Program is a corporate program in which we offer you the best-in-class, paid administrative experiences. Learners have the opportunity to build value to the Company from day one with impactful work objectives. Learners will gain exposure to different types of work and the P&G culture. You will be working in a dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
P&G: Business Administration Apprenticeship 2021
As a P&G Learner, we give others the opportunity to chip in to strategic objectives for the world’s largest consumer products company. The work environment is project oriented, which gives you a chance to develop your professional skills.
- You need to have Matric Certificate
- 0 – 3 years working experience
- South African Citizen- Barcoded South African ID
- Strong disciplinary skills, willingness to continuously learn from the external environment around
- Strong inclination towards working in a challenging environment of FMCG, especially around Technology creating a new era of doing business.
- Good command of the English language
- Have a passion for winning and be willing to face a new challenge every day
How to Apply for P&G Apprentice Training Programme 2021 / 2022
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Business Management or Human Resources Apprenticeship 2021 / 2022.